Print

Author Topic: The Pointless Topic!  (Read 2493322 times)

« Reply #900 on: January 13, 2006, 05:29:30 PM »
Here, take 'em. It's not like I'm ever gonna eat 'em.
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

« Reply #901 on: January 13, 2006, 05:36:50 PM »
I went hyper in the middle of the city yesterday.

Story:

I really felt like some pancakes for lunch, so I went to the Pancake Parlor. Of course, I had to go with my mum, mainly because she took me to the city in the first place. Why? Because she just wanted me to. Anyway, she ordered something small, but I ordered a huge stack of fudge covered pancakes, along with a milkshake. Evidently, I overestimated the chocolatiness, and suddenly had too much energy, talking non-stop and twitching uncontrollably because I just couldn't sit still.

This lasted for a few hours until my energy finally ran out, and I felt sick. I had a few potato chips, was driven home, and fell onto the bed for a few minutes before working on my fan fiction again. It's at 8,000 words now. Today, I feel fine, except hungry...
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

« Reply #902 on: January 13, 2006, 05:38:48 PM »
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

« Reply #903 on: January 13, 2006, 05:41:52 PM »
I'm serious- what is Homestar Runner? Why is it so popular!? I have no idea what you're all saying! I'll stop yelling soon! See! Right now.

Notice i have no sarcasm tags. I'm serious. What is it, and why is it so popular?
« Last Edit: January 13, 2006, 05:49:28 PM by Luigi Simpson »

« Reply #904 on: January 13, 2006, 06:01:06 PM »
Lol!  That was great!  Good ol' Trogdor.

Oh, and if you don't know about Homestar Runner, then check it out!!!  It's the greatest.  *Thumbs up*
Maybe there is more to me than there is to me...

Ambulance Y

• raewrednu
« Reply #905 on: January 13, 2006, 06:16:16 PM »
Different Town -

Ooohh! The Poopsmith he could talk
and Marizipan could rock
and that stick would be a big old tree that would eat everyone except the cheat and me. (AND ME!) (We'll see)
and the king of town would be underground in a box filled up with peeeaaaasss... (It's a decent chocolate.)
Bubs would give out flamthrowers that shoot out chocolate hundred-dollar bills
my stupid baby brother would have been born with horns and a tail!
and Coach Z would wear a school jacket (CHECK IT OUT YO!)
and Homestar just couldn't take it (I QUIT)
and pom-pom would change it all so he looked like an ABA basketball
And this little weirdo, would be a modestly hot girl to help you through the hard times
you know the kind that are only sort-of hot, so they don't mess around with other guys
(Aaaah! I'm forever your girl!)
Edward has always dreamed of becoming a female monkey.

« Reply #906 on: January 13, 2006, 06:22:01 PM »
I love that song!

« Reply #907 on: January 13, 2006, 06:22:59 PM »
Oh, and if you don't know about Homestar Runner, then check it out!!!  It's the greatest.  *Thumbs up*

I'll check it out, but what is it? Is it a show? A comic book? A radio program? A computer game? An evil creature sent from Neptune to destroy us all?

« Reply #908 on: January 13, 2006, 06:25:48 PM »
It's like a series of flash movies that all realte to each other.  I circles around the characters (not always Homestar) and is just plain fun to watch!  I would recommend checking out the Characters page first, just to get to know who everyone is.  Then check out the toons that they have, some emails that a chatacter Strong Bad will Answer, and make your way around the site!  It's great! 

« Reply #909 on: January 13, 2006, 07:35:02 PM »
wassup? i saw a person from the FF the other day gnawing away on cd's
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

« Reply #910 on: January 13, 2006, 07:56:46 PM »
My brother and sister are closely related.

« Reply #911 on: January 13, 2006, 07:58:25 PM »
0_o
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

« Reply #912 on: January 13, 2006, 08:00:23 PM »
Can I tell you all a secret? All 2204 of you? Well...

I see living people. All the time. o_0

Mr. Melee

• DUUUUDES!!!
« Reply #913 on: January 13, 2006, 08:53:48 PM »
Really? I see computer screens all the time.
[22:36:29] <Mr_Melee> The day I sell my soul will be the day I sell my hair.
[22:36:44] <SolidShroom> So when you go back to Christian School?

« Reply #914 on: January 13, 2006, 09:01:18 PM »
i see me all the time

Print