Print

Author Topic: Super Rod  (Read 3667 times)

Kojinka

• Bruised
« on: June 17, 2007, 07:17:30 PM »
How do I get the Super Rod in Pokemon Diamond/Pearl?
Regards, Uncle Dolan

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2007, 08:44:16 PM »
Once you beat the Elite Four, a new area will be available to take a boat to, the Fight Area. There's a fisherman somewhere around that small town that will give you it.

Because this was such a quick question, would you mind if I asked for Legendary Dog catching tips? I encountered Raikou once, and now I can't find him. I spent three hours today just walking in and out of the Underground place above Vermilion City.

N64 Chick

• one ticked chick
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2007, 10:23:21 PM »
Actually, you might need to see all the Sinnoh Pokémon as well. I could be wrong though.
Fangirling over Luigi since 1999.

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2007, 12:58:34 AM »
Mmm.... That's to get to places outside the Fight Area, I know. If the Fisherman is outside the Fight Area, you may be in for a bit of a trip.

By the way, I caved in and used a Master Ball. I spent just as many hours today trying to catch Mewtwo with Ultra Balls. It's not working very well.

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2007, 09:37:48 AM »
Wish my stupid strategy guide hadn't said that Dialga/Palkia was the best one to use the Master Ball.  I'm going to cerebii.net for my pokemon strategies from now on.
Regards, Uncle Dolan

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2007, 11:14:24 AM »
Don't call that strategy guide stupid, what did it do to you?
Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #6 on: June 18, 2007, 11:29:07 AM »
Unlike my R/S strategy guide, I don't see the the individual pokemon level-up moves anywhere on it.
Regards, Uncle Dolan

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #7 on: June 19, 2007, 01:04:09 AM »
I use Bulbapedia for learning about moves and stats. It's accurate as far as I can tell, and although it's somewhat slow, I like the design better than most Pokémon sites.

By the way, the Master Ball is best used on Cresselia, I think. Unless, of course, somebody like myself gives you Cresselia and that's not a problem. (I don't like Cresselia.)

Print