Print

Author Topic: Blue Yoshi  (Read 2689 times)

Kojinka

• Bruised
« on: June 07, 2006, 08:51:52 PM »
I read over at Bird Person's website of a trick to get the Yoshi color you want, but I'm still a bit unclear of the table to determine how long I have to wait.  I want the Blue Yoshi, and name it after the Mushroom Mage's Yoshi friend, Blushi.  How many minutes should I wait before running from the cleft battle? 9 minutes?  If I'm wrong, could someone please correct me and explain to me how the chart works?
Regards, Uncle Dolan

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2006, 09:05:32 PM »
It depends on what color of Yoshi you get to begin with. If you got a green one and reset, you would wait 9 minutes to get a blue one. If you got a red one, you'd only wait 2. Sometimes it goes screwy and resets to green when it's not supposed to, I've found. Just try again, eventually it'll go correctly.
Also, It's a bit unclear to me when to start timing. Logically, you'd start timing right after you press reset, but unless you're trying to get black or white it'd be safe to start timing at the battle's start. It's not like you only have one moment, you have a range of 2 minutes to get blue.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2006, 09:27:09 PM »
Okay.  Thanks a bunch.
Regards, Uncle Dolan

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2006, 08:26:17 AM »
I got the blue one on the first try! :D  Welcome to the party, Blushi! (I considered naming him Boshi, but decided to stick with something original)
Regards, Uncle Dolan

Print