Print

Author Topic: One of those moments  (Read 2874 times)

Kojinka

• Bruised
« on: August 11, 2006, 12:15:56 PM »
Ever had one of those moments where you feel as if the game knows you?

Earlier today, when I was playing Pikmin 2, the Pikmin obtained an old Squirt bottle cap.  The pod called the treasure 'Happiness Emblem'.  It was funny in a scarry way because Squirt makes me happy.  Also, the game kind of reminds me of my childhood days when I'd explore the grove behind the house.
Regards, Uncle Dolan

AbercrombieBaseball

• FitchPitch
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2006, 09:26:08 PM »
It wasn't a Nintendo game, but was The Sims. The computer was controlling two of my friends who I had invited over. They start flirting with each other. The funny thing is that the dude had just asked the chick out earlier that day.

« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2006, 05:13:49 PM »
I would have to say one of those moments happened when I was playing Diablo II: Lord of Destruction. After getting some tips from an acquaintance on how to improve my skills, the whole game became very familiar.

« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2006, 11:37:27 AM »
I know exactly what you're talking about.  Mine came from Wind Waker:

Quote from: a small piece of advice in the wise man's room
And no matter what happens... Do not give up, do not complain, and do NOT stay up all night playing!
Today's actually... nobody's birthday!  Quick, hurry up and make a baby!

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2006, 12:14:08 PM »
I had the same sort of thing happen to me once.  After a long day of stealing cars, shooting cops, and beating prostitutes I did the exact same thing in GTA.  It was even in the same city.
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2006, 06:43:27 PM »
I had the same sort of thing happen to me once.  After a long day of stealing cars, shooting cops, and beating prostitutes I did the exact same thing in GTA.  It was even in the same city.

0_0...you did that?
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #6 on: October 17, 2006, 07:01:24 PM »
Apparently your sarcasm detector is broked, Pt.

« Reply #7 on: October 17, 2006, 07:21:07 PM »
Aah! I'm feel like an idiot. I'm not thinking correctly right now.
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

« Reply #8 on: October 19, 2006, 07:08:34 PM »
Metal Gear Solid: The Twin Snakes:

The easter egg when you have certain Nintendo games in your memory card when one boss checks your mind.

« Reply #9 on: October 19, 2006, 07:26:04 PM »
My favorite Pokemon, Squirtle, has the Relaxed personality if it's a girl. I like sleeping in and I don't care if I'm late to class. Miss Relaxed here.
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #10 on: October 20, 2006, 05:06:35 PM »
I cannot understand this topic at all.
That was a joke.

Print