Print

Author Topic: Something awesome just happened...  (Read 2304 times)

Kojinka

• Bruised
« on: November 12, 2006, 03:14:40 PM »
...today while I was playing SSB.  I was playing as Jigglypuff in Saffron City, and when I did Jigglypuff's downward smash right next to a crate, Jigglypuff, Link, and Pikachu got stuck.  Jiggly kept attacking with the same smash move, and Link and Pikachu kept taking damage!   They got all the way to 999% damage!  Jiggly's attack kept on mercilessly, and the music was playing a little wierdly until Luigi performed one of his smash moves, flinging Link and Pikachu out of the arena!  After that, the match went on normally.

EDIT: Oh, yeah, and I also unlocked the SSB Sound Test today.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2006, 03:18:41 PM by Kojinka »
Regards, Uncle Dolan

« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2006, 04:43:47 PM »
Wha?

That sounds...........really strange. So you were Jigglypuff? And Luigi didn't hound you while you were doing this? That's crazy!

Something like this happened to my friend, only he was the one who got stuck.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2006, 05:56:29 PM »
Sorry for the double post, but something aswesome just happened to me!

Well, for my brother, I might say. We were playing Super Mario Strikers, and my goalie had the ball. Instead of throwing it over head to a distant Luigi, he decided to chuck it at my koopa . The ball bounced off of a rouge red shell and..........flew into my own goal! The first time in my Strikers history ever to score on myself! I still won the game in over-time (12-11), although my goalie has set an all new high for stupidity.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2006, 11:45:43 AM by PaperLuigi »
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

Jman

• Score
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2006, 06:23:26 PM »
Yeah, doesn't sound like much of a goalie with that Wayne Gretzky's 3D Hockey score.
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2006, 09:06:28 PM »
Not sure if it really counts as awesome, but I'm using Gameshark on a copy of SSB and using all of these new characters and on new stages. Metal Mario is a lot of fun to play as, and Race to the Finish is frantic in Vs Mode. I like setting up Luigi vs 3 level 9 Master Hands on Race to the Finish and trying to reach the end. :)
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2006, 06:41:28 PM »
GameShark rules. I mean, it's not like I use use it or anything, I just, erm, like the concept...or whatever. Well, okay, I wouldn't have gotten past the rocket launcher-wielding guys or Krauser in RE4, but that's it.
every

« Reply #6 on: November 21, 2006, 11:47:59 PM »
Gameshark/Action Replay are okay, but only if you're using it for random fun and not attempting to complete the game, imo. My stance on it has changed a lot recently.
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

Print