Print

Author Topic: ATTENTION FANFICTION WRITERS!!!!  (Read 8661 times)

« Reply #15 on: June 23, 2000, 05:14:03 AM »
I'm still trying! I might send about a couple
per few weeks because It takes me a little
bit to write them all!

BANG YOUR HEAD!
BANG YOUR HEAD!

« Reply #16 on: June 23, 2000, 02:09:34 PM »
Yeah, I still haven't finished the one (starring Kamek) that I started a few weeks ago, but even when I'm done, I'll have to put it in html (its a bit of a pain in the butt, especially since angelfire keeps giving me problems)
~Heir to the Royal Throne, the Baker of Many Cakes, Kisser of Many Noses,Bimbo Supreme, and Crybaby Extroidinaire,Her Royal Highness, the Noble Princess Peach Toadstool~

« Reply #17 on: June 28, 2000, 07:01:14 PM »
peach,check your mail

« Reply #18 on: July 12, 2000, 02:32:11 PM »
Hey Peach? What do you think of "cameos"? Like, non-Mario (Kirby, King Dedede etc.) and non video game characters (Yogi Bear, Jonny Bravo etc.)?

I shall destroy you with my ultimate power and coolness! But first...I DANCE! (Dance is pronounced dunce)~Me.
I shall destroy you with my ultimate power and coolness! But first...I DANCE! (Dance is pronounced dunce)~Me.

« Reply #19 on: July 13, 2000, 01:00:19 PM »
Thats fine with me, it'll make things more interesting, just as long as there are SOME mario characters in it (because I know I'm gonna get a lot of Pikachu cameos, so I better clear it up that its ok :) I got some stories to put up, but right now I'm trying to put them into html, without angelfire screwing me up.
~Heir to the Royal Throne, the Baker of Many Cakes, Kisser of Many Noses,Bimbo Supreme, and Crybaby Extroidinaire,Her Royal Highness, the Noble Princess Peach Toadstool~

« Reply #20 on: July 15, 2000, 05:58:05 PM »
Okay, I sent two stories to you! They're both pretty long, too.

Print