Print

Author Topic: The FBM Museum!  (Read 28425 times)

« Reply #60 on: October 25, 2010, 11:36:06 PM »
I'd like to see the poster for No Mercy from L4D1, but with Mario characters dressed as and taking the place of the L4D survivors.

http://themushroomkingdom.net/board/index.php?topic=12309.15

Of course mine is a piece of crap and FBM will probably put some effort into his.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

« Reply #61 on: October 26, 2010, 01:35:38 AM »
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

« Reply #62 on: October 26, 2010, 04:17:25 PM »
http://themushroomkingdom.net/board/index.php?topic=12309.15

Of course mine is a piece of crap and FBM will probably put some effort into his.

Fox's head actually doesn't look too amiss on Louis' body. I won't be able to play through No Mercy properly again...
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

« Reply #63 on: November 14, 2010, 05:21:23 AM »
Lol awesome!

« Reply #64 on: January 09, 2011, 11:27:02 PM »
They've finally done it. Nintendo is finally making Toad the star of his own game!

See? Since it has the DS labeling and stuff that means the game must be FOR REAL!

...Did I fool you? No? Not even a lit-- never mind.

I'm finally done with Toad's request! It took weeks to finish, but it's done. :D

I had too much fun making drawing. So much, I even made some in-game screen shots and a back cover.

Now...as for the rest of the requested drawings...they're coming along nicely...but they won't be up until I'm finished making them. So hang in there. :) I'm still taking requests, but not from those who have already posted their requests.

5 request slots have yet to be filled!
"It's vital to reflect occasionally on whether one is overdoing whatever it is one person is doing." ~Toadsworth

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #65 on: January 10, 2011, 12:20:39 AM »
That's really cool/well-done.

Anyway, I know this'll get considerably backlogged, but I would like humbly request a picture of myself and other prominent TMKers engaging in wintertime merriment, akin to a videogame company or children's television channel's promotional Christmas tableau. Potential aspects include: Snow sculptures indicative of people's personalities, hot chocolate or festive snack-related activities, and freestyle sledding.
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #66 on: January 10, 2011, 12:29:26 AM »
0_0

/\_/\

Love the "Look, a Chain Chomp" reference. Very nice.

I request that you draw Geno being challenged to a Pokemon triple battle by Goombella, Seto Kaiba, and Tails (they totally hang out every third weekend) while out with his pet Blitty doing his Christmas shopping (at a store run by Ninjis and Fuzzies), with a Growlithe incorporated somewhere. Perhaps in comic book format.
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #67 on: January 10, 2011, 08:28:40 AM »
Wow.  I would pay money for that game.
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

« Reply #68 on: January 10, 2011, 08:41:03 AM »
You did an awesome job! I love how the chain that Toad is swinging with on the front cover actually connects to a Chain Chomp. I also find it interesting that the Toad is not playable in multiplayer (or he's not in the screenshots, anyway)

I'm with Turtlekid: I would totally pay money for this game!
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

« Reply #69 on: January 10, 2011, 07:40:46 PM »
Potential aspects include: Snow sculptures indicative of people's personalities, hot chocolate or festive snack-related activities, and freestyle sledding.
You forgot everyone teaming up to make a giant Deezer the Snowman and then bringing him to life.

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #70 on: January 10, 2011, 10:42:52 PM »
Oh, man, how could I forget... yes, that's a given.
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

Print