Print

Author Topic: Who Would Win?  (Read 3378 times)

« on: July 16, 2000, 10:41:33 AM »
Just for fun, who do you think would win in a battle, Bowser, Wizpig, Gannondorf, K. Rool, or Mizar? I think Mizar would win 'cause he has alot of attacks that kick @ss.

« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2000, 11:11:54 AM »
Just for fun, who do you think would win in a battle, Bowser, Wizpig, Gannondorf, K. Rool, or Mizar? I think Mizar would win 'cause he has alot of attacks that kick @ss.

You forgot Wario. In this order, here's who I think would win.

1. Bowser (most familiar Nintendo villain)
2. Ganondorf (he's been around since 1986, only he was Ganon)
3. Wizpig, cause according to the Diddy Kong Racing player's guide, he has the power to turn good characters to evil. Like he did with Tricky, Bubbler, Bluey, and Smokey (the 4 bosses).
4. K. Rool. His latest plan was a good one, but he should've known better not to ditch Snide.
5. Mizar. Actually, in the JFG ending, it's revealed that King Jeff's brother created Mizar for some reason.

Kamehameha!
Kamehameha!

« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2000, 08:25:58 PM »
This'll be long. What does being the best known Nin. villan, being around since 1986, or having a good latest plan have to do with winning a battle? And I don't think turning good guys into bad guys will help.
Yes, Mizar is Barry, Jeff's bro., but that Mizar suit kicks @ss. Here's why:
Electric Arc: A powerful attack that would knock out K.Rool and Wizpig easily and would probably have an affect on Bowser and Ganondorf.
Freeze Breath: Can freeze anyone in place while Mizar/Barry uses his other attacks.
Fire attack: I think he has some sort of fire attack  that could fry anyone.
Summon astroids: He could summon astroids to knock out anyone who's still concious.
So as you see Mizar is one of the most powerful villans in video game histery.
Oh, and Wario's accually not evil, just misunderstood and greedy, that's why I didn't add him. Even if I did, he wouldn't stand a chance againsed the big bad bu...err, Tribal in a bug suit.

« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2000, 06:15:06 AM »
Hmmm...
Ganondorf. He gave Link a hard time. Come on! Link had the Master Sword, Fairy Bow, Mirror Shield, etc. He'd kick all their asses! He'd also use that staff thing that phantom Gandorf had to knock all of Mizar's attacks back at him.

Kaiyoken.....times.....10!
Kaiyoken.....times.....10!

« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2000, 04:49:54 PM »
The King of the Skedar. J/K!!!!!

Actually, they'd all put up a good fight. Bowser could take on K.Rool, since they don't have 'magic' powers (Except for flame breath on Bowser), and Gannondorf against Mizar. Have it like a Tag Team, and I say it's even.

And have Mario and Vela do commentary with Tiny as the judge. I got an idea for a new fan fic... >:-)

« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2000, 08:53:31 PM »
Mario and Vela doing commentary and Tiny as judge, that sounds good. The Skedar leader sounds good too, but I'd like to stick with the original fighters. And about the tag team idea, you forgot Wizpig, he' doesen't have a partner. Oh well, I guess I'll put the Skedar leader after all. If anyone knows th Skedar leader's fighting attacks, please tell me.
Note to VelvetDark007: about that fan fic idea you mentioned, are you going to show it on a web site, 'cause I'd like to read it.

« Reply #6 on: July 23, 2000, 08:50:12 AM »
Yeah... Wizpig... I forgot about him.

He could go with the looser or something like that... I'll have to think about that. The Skedar King could be the camera man who gets hurt 'very badly' I 'pose. >:-)

Amd as for a website- http://www.fanfiction.net

Updated on the fly and lotsa fics. I have 3 there (1 Perfect Dark and 2 Chicken Run), and as soon as I'm done with a CR romance fic, I'll do the FIghting Match.... Not sure which category it'd go in... maybe crossovers..

I might have it done by next month... I'll have to see.

Edited by - VelvetDark007 on 7/23/00 7:51:42 AM

« Reply #7 on: August 12, 2000, 04:22:33 AM »
Probably Ganondorf.

« Reply #8 on: August 12, 2000, 02:55:42 PM »
Ganondorf would kick the shi* out of K.Rool, Wizpig. Even though Bowser and them have a weight advantage, Ganondorf is the most evil and fit. Therefore, Ganondorf would win.
Vipers Attack!

Print