Print

Author Topic: X-Box Commercial  (Read 2662 times)

« on: June 30, 2002, 11:54:07 AM »
Now, I'm not one to be biased against consoles just because there aren't any Mario games on them, but I think I'll just have to tell you of this very disgusting X-Box commercial.

It starts off like this: The camera is zoomed in on someone's face. Then the narrator comes and says something.

"This boy is thinking about getting an X-Box. He's thinking about it's 50 great titles and games. He's thinking about the X-Box's good graphics. What he's not thinking about is land the triple ollie slide grind." (or something to that effect)

This is all fine and dandy, but then it shows the kid on a skateboard, and he falls off the rail he was skating on. He falls down, and when he gets up, he says, "Where's my skateboard?"

Here's the clincher: He's turns around so the audience can see... it's wedged up his ass.

« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2002, 12:34:46 PM »
Thats a suupid commerical I think.

Mario and Yoshi rule! The Nintendo Gamecube is the BEST Video Game System! X-Box is the worst! Member sence January,23,2002.

Should I put something here?

« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2002, 02:33:27 PM »
yeah, I saw amother stupid one, exactly like that, but its: hes not thinking about this little man in tights, and some midget starts kickin his ass. really gay.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sors salutis
et virtutis
michi nunc contraria,
est affectus
et defectus
semper in angaria.
Hac in hora
sine mora
corde pulsum tangite;
quod per sortem
sternit fortem,
mecum omnes plangite!

I can get you the MARIO AND ZELDA CARTOONS!!!go to my "get the mario and zelda cartoons FREE!!!!" topic and request what episodes you want!!!

you really dont know, do you??

« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2002, 10:05:40 AM »
Jeeze, Taht's the 2nd evil one. You've probably heard of the on that shows a baby that goes through his life in a few seconds, then dies. They ahd to take it off.

I''m the leader of the Koopa Bros.We''re hip and cool and uh... we like bacon
I''m the leader of the Koopa Bros.We''re hip and cool and uh... we like bacon

« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2002, 04:33:45 PM »
those commercials are so ghey.
Sig...
------------------------------
Small Console = Big Ballz

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2002, 02:03:00 PM »
That just shows how rediculous the people at Microsoft are--they know nothing about good family entertainment!

I never saw any of those commercials [God, I am so glad I didn't].

X-Box will fail soon anyway, just look at the amount of support the X-Box is getting compared to PS2 and GameCube: 1.5%

PS2 and GameCube are getting about 53% 3rd-party support each.

Don't ask me where I got these sats from, I just guessed.
People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don't like Nintendo obviously don't like video games.

« Reply #6 on: July 08, 2003, 11:09:17 AM »
I like the one with George Wendt from Cheers.
I ignored the rules about signatures, therefore I am most likely a spam account.

« Reply #7 on: July 08, 2003, 11:41:33 AM »
Halo is to big of a hit. Once people get tired of Halo 2 XBOX is going down!

I''m the master of Mario and Pokémon!
I HATE JON!!! He betrayed me. So now everyone can have his picture.

« Reply #8 on: July 08, 2003, 07:34:51 PM »
More people own X-Boxes than Gamecubes.

“I’m a stupid fatty and I love to play with my Easy Bake oven!”

« Reply #9 on: July 10, 2003, 11:44:53 PM »
That commercial is very gay. More proof that Microsoft are terrible adverisers.

"I am not going on a diet!"
Deezer was here.

Print