Print

Author Topic: Animal Crossing Help  (Read 69719 times)

« Reply #345 on: March 10, 2003, 03:17:14 PM »
Does anybody need space stuff? Because after having a completed space theme that took up my entire middle level for about a month, I decided that I'm going to start a Western theme, and all of my space stuff should go, as I have no room in my basement. Sooo... Anybody want space stuff?

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #346 on: March 11, 2003, 12:35:03 AM »
I could use some space stuff, although I really need to pay off my ß95,000-something second installment before I get any more stuff.

Anyway, I found a great Universal Password FAQ over at GameFAQs, on this page.
I got Balloon Fight, "Super Tortimer", and some Block Flooring (from the Mario Set)so far, and there's tons of stuff possible.

Oh yeah, you want a weird code? Check out this one:

Parquet Floor

Nintendoistheb

estgamecompany

Insane, is it not?

I fear the monkey in your soul.

Edited by - Chupperson Weird on 3/10/2003 10:39:16 PM

That was a joke.

Watoad

• Self-evictor
« Reply #347 on: March 14, 2003, 01:30:54 AM »
The trading here is close to dead, so I'll go ahead and give the URL to this text file. It has many universal codes in it as well as regular codes for all tradable items (and some rare NES games, such as Donkey Kong 3 and Clu Clu Land D) for a character named Link in a town named Hyrule (Luigison's names, if you recall). By creating a new town on a new Memory Card and using the names Link and Hyrule, you can immediately have access to a large majority of the items in the game (i.e. everything but non-tradable items).

http://www.beochan.com/games/animal_crossing/itemcodes.txt
The weaker you are, the stronger you can become.

« Reply #348 on: March 14, 2003, 01:57:52 PM »
Yeah, I guess I want Space Theme, now that I've completed cabin.  And, I need the Keiko Figurine to complete the Figurine Set.
 n/a

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #349 on: March 15, 2003, 12:08:23 AM »
Weird, I have universal codes for every figurine exept that one.

Block flooring is cool!

That was a joke.

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #350 on: March 15, 2003, 03:48:32 PM »
I haven't post here in a while because I have been playing SMB and Zelda in Animal Crossing.  Sorry, but I haven't found a way to give you codes for them yet.

SMB is kind of hard playing with the analog stick and the digital pad is not comfortable to use because of its location.  Anyone here know of any SNES still controllers or connectors for the GCN.

I forgot how large the first Zelda was.  It cool.

If your are wondering I got the games from using a Replay cheat.  I had never used any cheat devices before this, but playing SMB, Zelda, Wario's Woods, etc. was worth it.
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #351 on: March 15, 2003, 10:11:15 PM »
You can get Wario's Woods with a universal password.
No, there are no controllers for GCN besides the GCN-style controllers.

SMB is kind of hard with a normal NES D-pad. I wouldn't think it'd be any harder with a control stick...

Edited by - Chupperson Weird on 3/15/2003 8:12:18 PM
That was a joke.

« Reply #352 on: March 16, 2003, 01:15:07 PM »
And I thought SMB and Zelda were only a Japense offer thing.

If you can find a way to get me both...

Actually, in EGM (the one with Link on the front, I think) a company is making a SNES-like controller, mostly for the use with the GB Player.

And, which should I use for my 2nd floor (minimum space, best looking, etc)

Backyard Theme
Classroom Theme
Construction Theme
 n/a

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #353 on: March 16, 2003, 10:20:53 PM »
I think construction is cool.

That was a joke.

« Reply #354 on: March 17, 2003, 05:56:50 PM »
Thanks, CW.

Geez though, it has 17 items!?

Man, this thread used to thrive with life.  Now, it's dead.
 n/a

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #355 on: March 18, 2003, 12:57:08 AM »
Sad, isn't it?

That was a joke.

« Reply #356 on: March 18, 2003, 06:45:19 PM »
Well, you wanna trade anything?

Yes, it is sad.  And it was growing remarkably fast, it seemed it was going to be a big topic, too.
 n/a

Watoad

• Self-evictor
« Reply #357 on: March 19, 2003, 12:21:21 AM »
I take a large part of the blame for the fall of this topic. While it was going, I was a major trader, as evidenced by all the passwords I have at http://www.harbornet.com/folks/readers/acpasswords.html. The reason I stopped trading is that I stopped playing Animal Crossing. It was taking up way too much time and was becoming my #1 priority, which is very bad. So I cut it off completely. Animal Crossing is just too darn addicting. In fact, I haven't turned on my GCN in weeks. I guess I'm sort of boycotting video games for a little while, as if that's possible. And it isn't, really. If I stop playing console games, I start playing computer games or spending more time on the Internet.

Anyway, sorry for letting you down.

Edited by - Watoad on 3/18/2003 10:24:10 PM
The weaker you are, the stronger you can become.

« Reply #358 on: March 19, 2003, 04:29:50 PM »
It's OK, just don't play every day, like, me! Well, not every single day.
 n/a

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #359 on: March 19, 2003, 10:37:10 PM »
SMB is harder with the analog stick because I tend to push it all the way in the direction I want to go.  (unlike some newer game SMB doen't move faster if it is pushed farther)  That means I have farther to move the stick when I want to go change directions.  Since I play with the run (b-button) down at all time it increases the need to sometime change directions quickly.  I could probably change me playing style to make it work, but have ordered an SNES style controler from Japan anyway.

The original Zelda is still cool.  It's huge for an NES game.  Unfortunately Animal Crossing will not download it to the GBA like the other NES games.  Maybe that is because of its size or the save feature.

Anyway, my catalog is full thanks to the cheat, but I still can't buy special items like the Mario mural wallpaper :(

Also, does anyone have a nintendo bench?  If so I will trade anything I have that is tradable.  If you need to make a copy of it (or anything) let me know and I will tell you how.
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

Print