Print

Author Topic: If Everything you do involves Mario,click here!  (Read 4166 times)

« on: July 24, 2000, 05:07:17 PM »
     Hi Peoples!! Have you ever based your entire school year on doing Mario things(Giving homework a Mario twist, talking in a bad itallian accent, etc)? Does everything you do end up having to do with Mario? This kind of stuff always happens to me.I       al-a-ways a talka in a bad itallian accent.  All my teachers call me Mario. My friends and foes call me things I cant say online, and I am going to change my name to Mario Mario when I get older. I cant be seen for more than a minute without a Mrio game in my hands(and I get in a lot of trouble for that), and I only where red shirts and blue overalls( since I was 10).
     Do you do anything like this?? Please reply, I want to hear about it!!!!

« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2000, 05:36:43 PM »
I build mario stuff out of legos and I dream in school about mario rescuing me from school.(my friends tell me so.)

« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2000, 06:11:08 PM »
Cool!!!!!!!! I also build Mario stuff out of Legos!!! Every time I go to sleep(when Im not on the computer all night) I have Mario dreams.

« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2000, 05:15:21 AM »
And I am always stepping on brown mushrooms and I have a do-it-your-self plumming kit.

« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2000, 02:45:11 PM »
I am a Luigi fanatic, but I don't have to try to be.

My personality brings me all the things one would get if they were to be Luigi.

Lucky me, eh?

Oh and..my accent can be a very good bad one. Hehe.

-Luigi

I'm-a Luigi, number-a one!
Do my funky dance, Oy Oy Oy!

*does victory dance after SSB fight*

« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2000, 11:31:10 PM »
Well I ALWAYS build Mario level's on legos

« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2000, 10:33:20 PM »
Mario is my idol! I even almost look like him. I play Mario music, build Mario type things (There's a warp zone in my front yard), draw Mario, and etc. I think the right way is the Mario way, don't you agree?

Almost Mario, but not quite.
-Mario type person

« Reply #7 on: August 11, 2000, 12:11:17 PM »
I had the SMB3 Player's Guide, so I always used to make the world maps out of crayons (I laid them down). I connected the first level to the second level, then I quit when I realized the second level ended inside a bunch of crayons.

« Reply #8 on: August 11, 2000, 06:21:49 PM »
Maybe you guys should get out more often...    ; )

->- That''s no moon; it''s a space station. -<-
Someone set up us the bomb!

« Reply #9 on: September 27, 2000, 03:11:42 PM »
HI everyone? Did ya miss-a- me? I am finnaly back from what I was doing!!!!!!! I was writing a bible on Mario!!!!!! I am almost done and it is coming along great!!!! If anyone wants to join a new religion of Mario worship, e-mail me.
     Anyways.....getting back to the topic, I actually conviced my band teacher to let the band play the Super Mario theme, Underwater theme, and underground music!!!!!!!! I am so excited!

« Reply #10 on: September 29, 2000, 04:50:26 PM »
I think everyone at some point in their life has made "Mario" objects out of Legos.

Lee "Mega 2" Sherman

Sneaky Lying Cheating Giant Ninja Koopa
Mega 2
Cybernetic Abiogenesis Project

« Reply #11 on: October 01, 2000, 03:37:23 PM »
I'm a Bowser fan. I act like him, and every time I play SM64, I refuse to get out of it, except when it's 9:45 PM>

Lakitu Camera Man: We are live from digimonmz''s home. Hey digimonmz, what games do you own from Nintendo?
Digimonmz: *Ignores Lakitu and playing Mario 64*
Lakitu: Do you hear me?
Digimonmz: *Playing "Bowser in the sky"*
Lakitu: What the?! *Throws a spiny*
Digimonmz: Ow! What was that for?!
Lakitu: Now we have him on...
To be continued
Well, I''m back, and better than ever, with my Glacier GBA!

*Looks around*

Uh... what did you expect?

« Reply #12 on: October 12, 2000, 07:38:58 PM »
Mario Mario- Umm... How old are you?
Someone set up us the bomb!

Print