Print

Author Topic: Nintendo Press Event Embargo  (Read 4270 times)

Super-Jesse

• Unstoppable News Machine
« on: May 22, 2007, 07:20:59 AM »
Today was supposed to be jam-packed with new information on the latest Wii/DS games, but it seems there was a catch to the press event: you can't say anything until Friday. So, until then, here's all I was able to scrape from the bottom of the barrel. Nothing too interesting, but worth mentioning:

* Nintendo Power is looking to be licensed to an outside publisher. You may or may not know that our forums have been bouncing with NP possibilities, but this one never came up. It should have too, Nintendo's Europe mag has a similar model.

* George Harrison confirmed that a total of 61 people have moved from Washington to San Francisco. This only includes sales and marketing team members.

* Reggie says: 40% of Wii owners online, 3.3 million VC downloads, and Metroid Prime 3 will have controls that rival PC FPS controls.

Again, no Mario information, unforunately, can be released at this time. The first note that I get, I'll make sure to pass along!
« Last Edit: May 22, 2007, 03:47:25 PM by Super-Jesse »
<Kojinka> When I saw this thread back on top, I was afraid this was gonna be another pointless bump by a new member, but when I saw Super-Jesse's username, my fears were laid to rest.

Print