Print

Author Topic: post your smash bros suggestions here  (Read 17340 times)

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #30 on: May 26, 2008, 07:47:45 PM »
Bring Mewtwo back
Waluigi
Baby Mario and Baby Luigi
Regards, Uncle Dolan

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #31 on: May 26, 2008, 08:31:39 PM »
Yes to Mewtwo

Eeeeeeeeeeeeveryone throwing Smart bombs but meeeeeee! I smart! Waaaaaaaahhhh!!!

Baby Mario Bros.: Yes! Then I will be able to kill and eat babies!
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #32 on: May 26, 2008, 08:44:35 PM »
Frankly, I think Smash Brothers has plenty of Mario characters. The addition of Wario would have been obnoxious had it not been for his WarioWare attire and completely different moveset.

I do want Mewtwo back. The telekinesis was just plain great.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #33 on: May 26, 2008, 08:49:00 PM »
We need Dry Baby Waluigi!
That was a joke.

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #34 on: May 26, 2008, 09:23:08 PM »
LOL-worthy vision you've conjured up there...
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #35 on: May 26, 2008, 09:40:36 PM »
I think Mario deserves some extra spots in Smash. He is where the name came from, after all: it's not The Legend of Smash, Star Smash, Smash's Adventure, Smash Red and Blue, Kid Smash, Smash Climbers, Metal Gear Smashid, Sonic the Smashhog, Smash & Watch, SmashBound (or MotherSmash) or Smashtroid.

Smash is a very funny-looking word all of a sudden.
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #36 on: May 26, 2008, 10:13:47 PM »
I don't disagree that Mario and company could have an extra say in a game with "Brothers" in the name, but recall that they have 6 slots in Brawl, nearly twice as many as the second highest represented series, The Legend of Zelda [4]. That's still a lot of slots taken up.

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #37 on: May 26, 2008, 10:35:21 PM »
Alt costumes: Zombies! XD

Regards, Uncle Dolan

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #38 on: May 26, 2008, 11:00:55 PM »
You're forgetting that there are six playable Pokémon, Suffix, unless you're only counting squares on the character screen. If not, then there are technically five Zelda characters, too.
It's YOUR problem!

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #39 on: May 26, 2008, 11:06:48 PM »
I was only counting the character select squares, so Sheik and Zelda (spoilers) are the same person. Ah, I forgot Jigglypuff, though, so they tie Legend of Zelda for slots.

CrossEyed7

« Reply #40 on: May 26, 2008, 11:24:11 PM »
Mario actually takes up eight slots if you count all his spin-off series (and the series he spun off of), or four if you only count the current core Mario series characters. Or 11-15 if the Koopalings are playable.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2008, 11:29:58 PM by CrossEyed7 »
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #41 on: May 27, 2008, 09:46:41 AM »
Why make all the Koopalings playable when you get the same package in one character with Bowser Jr.?

I'm sure that's Nintendo's standpoint.
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #42 on: May 27, 2008, 05:19:22 PM »
And they're right about something there. Why waste all the world bosses on a bunch of Koopalings when you could have some diversity? New Super Mario Bros. has shown us this.
It's YOUR problem!

CrossEyed7

« Reply #43 on: May 27, 2008, 05:52:41 PM »
But NSMB could have had even more variety if it had the Koopalings in the midway fortresses instead of 8 Bowser Jr.'s.

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #44 on: May 27, 2008, 06:27:30 PM »
What's the warranty on your Sarcasm Meter™? You might want to get it checked out.

Print