Print

Author Topic: Goozex.com is giving our free games to newly registered users  (Read 2676 times)

« on: August 04, 2008, 05:55:23 PM »
Before you say anything, yes, this is legit and it works. If you're still in doubt, read this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goozex

http://www.goozex.com/trading/asp/join.asp

This video game trading company is giving away bonuses to new members. The bonus gives 100 Goozex points and 1 trade credit to new members, and allows to receive a free video game from the Goozex member network.

To receive the free bonus:
- Activate your account (confirm email)

No credit card, no monthly fees required. Double accounts or multiple accounts from the same household disqualify you.

To request your game:
- Search for all games available for 100 points under the "Available" category
- Or, use the advanced search feature for all "Available" games priced at 100 points.

I got Metroid Prime (GCN) out of it really quickly. Basically this is a site where the owners profit by being the middlemen in their little game trading system (they usually charge $1 for trade if you're on the receiving end). However this promotion gives you 100 points and 1 free trade so you don't have to do anything except sign up with no credit card or anything.

The selection really isn't that bad either, the systems included are:

-XBOX 360
-Playstation 3
-Playstation 2
-Playstation
-XBOX
-Dreamcast
-PC
-Gamecube
-Mac
-PSP
-DS
-GBA
-Wii

The site's good (compared to Gamestop at least) for trade-ins, but if you're like me you probably don't trade in your games EVER and should just use this to nab your free game and get out of there so it may not be for you. But you can still buy points to get in on it.

It's also worth nothing that upon finishing your first trade (receiving or sending) you'll receive 200 points and 2 trade credits.

Enjoy!
« Last Edit: August 04, 2008, 07:25:30 PM by Deezer »
-I.C.A.P.-
\\(^o^)//

Linkin800

• Choppy words and a sloppy flow
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2008, 06:05:39 PM »
Go find somewhere else to spam your crap. No one here really cares about that scam bullcrap. Besides isent one of the rules here not to advertise stuff?
Time is repeating itself. Why you say? Look at the Wii and NES and you'll know why.

« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2008, 06:09:57 PM »
Hey, this is not advertising or spam. Don't flame. I just thought this is a good deal, and it's worth your time. I get nothing out of this.
-I.C.A.P.-
\\(^o^)//

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2008, 06:11:56 PM »
Quote from: Deezer
No advertising web sites.
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2008, 06:13:12 PM »
However, it isn't a scam - I signed up for this website a while back and got Diablo II and another copy of TRON 2.0: Killer App (GBA) that way.

Print