Print

Author Topic: Gunbound / Rakion players topic  (Read 2501 times)

« on: April 08, 2006, 11:43:09 AM »
Maybe not many of you play Gunbound or Rakion, but they are both great games.  They are available at softnyx.net.  Rakion is a 3rd person action game where you kill other players with swords/bows/magic/etc, and Gunbound puts you in command of a one person mobile where you try to destroy other player's mobiles.  I love them both, particularly Gunbound, and am interested to know what other people think of them.
-------------

« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2006, 12:05:34 PM »
I played Gunbound a little. I liked the music, but I didn't stick with it very long. I'll go to Worms for my angled-shooting style games.

« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2006, 12:09:28 PM »
Yeah, the music's OK.  I never played Worms.
-------------

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2006, 04:58:53 PM »
What, never played Worms? "I never played" and "Worms" don't belong in the same sentence, unless it was "I never played Monopoly with my pet worms". Then it's okay.
every

Fifth

• Quadruped
« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2006, 12:40:04 PM »
I go in and out of being into Gunbound.  It's a pretty ideal game for doing such.

Incedentally, there's an event goin' on right now where you can quite easily acquire up to 111,000 gold, among other things, from the Softnyx site.  So if there are other Gunbound players out there, be sure not to miss it.
Go Moon!

« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2006, 06:36:15 PM »
Yeah, I believe that's the Easter event.  Grand Prix is also kinda cool: it is a ladder tournament between countries.
-------------

Print