Print

Author Topic: Spooky Spooksational Spooktober Spooktacuar  (Read 10094 times)

Glorb

• Banned
« on: October 10, 2006, 07:36:36 AM »
Halloween is near! Well, almost. But being as how I still have no costume idea, I have started this topic for Halloween costume discussion so I can steal an idea or two. It's also an opportunity to share anecdotes about Halloween, such as that lady's house I went to that had an actual stuffed cat on the wall.

Happy Halloween!
every

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2006, 12:06:42 PM »
I'm wearing a blue suit seen here.

After putting on the suit, I will be convering my face in duct tape. While this sounds odd or perhaps down right goofy, the results will be somewhat disturbing/scary.

I will then make a mask out of a pumpkin. I will place mask over duct taped face, while wearing suit, and my costume will be complete.

« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2006, 12:30:04 PM »
Anyone ever tried going out looking like this guy?

But seriously, I would really like to go out as Karel (seen here):

As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2006, 01:26:18 PM »
I haven't done Halloween in like, forever.
I kind of collect novelty accessories (groucho glasses, funny hats, ect...)so I've probably got enough stuff here to make a costume. Hmmm...
I could be the Medieval pirate vampire king alien reaper. With like, fox ears or something.
"At Dukar, we place our emphasis on serving you, supporting
you, and helping you be as successful as possible."

Mr. Melee

• DUUUUDES!!!
« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2006, 02:36:41 PM »
I don't do Halloween anymore. I stick with real desserts, like cake, ice cream, and anything chocolate, instead of those little candy bars (but I will still eat them, like if I'm pasing out candy :). The whole candy thing has gotten old, and I can't think of a costume, either. Besides, I like Rocktober better. *Mr.Melee listens to Pink Floyd: The Wall*
« Last Edit: October 10, 2006, 02:42:58 PM by Mr.Melee »
[22:36:29] <Mr_Melee> The day I sell my soul will be the day I sell my hair.
[22:36:44] <SolidShroom> So when you go back to Christian School?

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2006, 02:48:26 PM »
I just buy candy in November. It's cheaper and often easier to come by.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #6 on: October 10, 2006, 03:14:05 PM »
You can dress up and celebrate Halloween without trick-or-treating.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #7 on: October 10, 2006, 04:01:32 PM »
I sure don't do Halloween for candy.
I'm thinking about being a Blue Mage. Or a Red Mage.
That was a joke.

« Reply #8 on: October 10, 2006, 04:51:34 PM »
I've had the job of helping hand out the candy to the children for the past 4 years or so....
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #9 on: October 10, 2006, 05:25:56 PM »
I reallt need to find a Darth Vader costume that fits me.....

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #10 on: October 10, 2006, 05:51:45 PM »
I want to put on a wig and just dress up and act like a totally different person.  Like, a normla person, but not me.
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #11 on: October 10, 2006, 05:53:59 PM »
I'm going bowling with my friend (who will be dressed as Luigi) and I will be Mario. I have that cap already, all I need is a pair of overalls and a good red shirt, I'll be good to go. My mustache isn't full enough to not get a fake one. Yeah. This'll be awesome.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #12 on: October 10, 2006, 06:22:31 PM »
I'm going to be attending the Halloween Mixer in our JROTC program as Lil' Slugger. I'm planning to buy some clothes from the Salvation Army: black shift, blue hoodie, green shorts, and a red baseball cap. I will also get a wiffle bat and melt-bend it to make it look like the bent golden bat the character uses. I'm thinking about getting a curly-hair wig too. I'm not sure if I will use real golden-colored inline skates or just golden-colored shoes (I have never skated).

« Reply #13 on: October 11, 2006, 06:58:24 AM »
I plan on going around my neighborhood with my friends this year. We're going to be dressed up as various fast food characters, but we're also going to be carrying (airsoft) rifles, pistols and submachine guns.
No trick-or-treating this year, we're just scaring little kids. We're not actually going to shoot them... we're just scaring them.
"MY FAVORITE PART WAS WHEN RICK ASTLEY SAID HE'D NEVER LET ME DOWN" - Cosbydaf

« Reply #14 on: October 11, 2006, 12:24:04 PM »
we're just scaring little kids. We're not actually going to shoot them... we're just scaring them.
Yeah, sure you are. I'm sure they'll soil themselves once they see a WORKING PISTOL in your hands.
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

Print