Print

Author Topic: Gallery of BP  (Read 232727 times)

« Reply #60 on: November 05, 2008, 05:33:14 PM »
All of those were good. I need to brush up on my EB, by the way. And I need Mother 3.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #61 on: November 05, 2008, 08:09:49 PM »
What was with the coloring on this one? It's obviously different from your other work.

At first it was just the black lines, a sketch I made of the characters so I wouldn't forget my ideas before I came up with a situation for them (and I didn't). When I decided that was at least something sort of interesting I just colored them quickly--no new layers, just 50% opaque brush, avoiding coloring over the eyes. I did that for the Jeff moveset I drew, also.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #62 on: November 07, 2008, 06:19:18 PM »

Seriously now.

Oh, and, you can click that to see it in its fullest size. I wish I could have my computer and use the tablet in art. I mean, not that it's against school rules to use a laptop for daily class activities--a friend of mine uses his every day--but I'm not careful enough for that. Grr.
It's YOUR problem!

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #63 on: November 07, 2008, 07:57:01 PM »
You just reminded me that I reeeeeally need a tablet... and an easier way to learn how to use this Photoshop and Illustator that's been sitting inside my computer gathering dust.

« Reply #64 on: November 08, 2008, 07:39:21 AM »

I always thought that Mario (and Dr. Mario) looked uncharacteristically serious in SSBM and SSBB, while all the rest of the characters seemed to retain their demeanors.
If she is indeed genetically mutated such that she has an eye in the back of her head, then I guess that she is genetically mutated and has an eye in the back of her head.

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #65 on: November 08, 2008, 11:42:09 AM »
Poor Kirby looks like he would wet his pants if he had them.

Clever comic, as always.
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

« Reply #66 on: November 08, 2008, 02:14:31 PM »
Great comic, BP.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #67 on: November 11, 2008, 08:13:34 PM »

For the confused. Giegue is the main antagonist of MOTHER/EarthBound Zero. He is Giygas, before his power blew his brains to the great beyond. Mewtwo really looks a lot like Giegue, so I made a handy diagram.

"North Dimension Slip"

Q: why does Wario look like an elf?
A: Wario is an elf.

This is canon now. There is no more "WarioWare Wario" and "Overalls Wario." There's Wario, and there's "Fugitive Elf Wario," or "Elf Wario" for short.

By the way, you can see here that I don't give a care about what people think of my art style. I will draw Wario with eyes dottier and dottier until they are so small he can't see through them.

"Falcademic Excellence"

A young Douglas Falcon spars with high school.
It's YOUR problem!

Captain Jim

• TwinklyMuffin
« Reply #68 on: November 11, 2008, 08:47:54 PM »
Everything in this update is wicked cool, BP.

I especially love the text on the Motor Bike's box...and for some reason, Doug's sneakers.
No! I don't want that!

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #69 on: November 11, 2008, 08:51:22 PM »
There never was any "WarioWare Wario" and "Overalls Wario". A Wario is a Wario, no matter what he Wari's..er wears.

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #70 on: November 12, 2008, 06:11:06 AM »
Zooming in on the third comic, I see you actually wrote two fake essays instead of just using dummy text. Such detail is truly admirable (or slightly insane, I can't tell which).
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

« Reply #71 on: November 12, 2008, 07:18:59 AM »
Ha, I remember those two pictures in the back from the Brawl thread. Your detail on these is amazing.
If she is indeed genetically mutated such that she has an eye in the back of her head, then I guess that she is genetically mutated and has an eye in the back of her head.

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #72 on: November 12, 2008, 12:05:38 PM »
Loved them all, especially the one comparing Mewtwo and... Giegue?  What kind of names are those?

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #73 on: November 12, 2008, 02:01:09 PM »
Giegue is a pun on the word geek. Mewtwo is a clone of Mew. Understand?

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #74 on: November 12, 2008, 04:28:22 PM »
Not understanding the names and ridiculing the names are two different things.

Print