Print

Author Topic: Stupid Mario Bros Youtube Series  (Read 2149 times)

« on: November 18, 2008, 11:05:16 PM »
This series is the best Super Mario Brothers Series I have ever seen on the net ever and I want to advertise there youtube vids cuz their so awesome they have a forum to I'll give the links for bot the vid and the forum http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yx8KDImBNgA&feature=PlayList&p=CC8AD0739DD8D418&index=0  www.stupidmariobros.tk
SSBB theme lyrics: I'll be the Marth, Luigi noob, This is Yoshi's B, This monkey wants to hug him. I'll heat the duck, Uigi noob, pooped through the dress this monkey wears to work.

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2008, 11:08:15 PM »
Mario and Luigi do not have mustaches. This sucks.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2008, 11:22:16 PM »
no they dont but you cant stop watching it because of that their is a reason they dont have mustaches gosh you guys are so picky! If you would watch for more then a second you might like it. But whatever its your opinion
SSBB theme lyrics: I'll be the Marth, Luigi noob, This is Yoshi's B, This monkey wants to hug him. I'll heat the duck, Uigi noob, pooped through the dress this monkey wears to work.

Print