Print

Author Topic: Mario Advance 4 for Japanese Wii U Virtual Console will include e-Reader courses  (Read 7360 times)

Deezer

• Invincible
« on: December 22, 2015, 11:52:24 PM »
The Game Boy Advance e-Reader "Level Card" courses will be included in the Japanese release of Super Mario Advance 4 on the Wii U Virtual Console, according to Nintendo's website. On the original Game Boy Advance version of Super Mario Advance 4, these courses were only accessible by swiping the Level Cards through the e-Reader accessory.

It is currently unknown if the American release will also have the extra courses.

Super Mario Advance 4 on Wii U Virtual Console is set to launch December 29 in Japan.

Link: Super Mario Advance 4 on Wii U (Japanese)

« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2015, 12:35:37 AM »
What a pleasant surprise. Always wanted to try those.
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2015, 02:33:03 AM »
Hoohoo, just what I needed
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2015, 10:57:43 PM »
That's interesting! How many e-reader levels exist in total?

« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2015, 02:40:01 AM »
12 level cards came out in the US with 26 more that only came out in Japan.

« Reply #5 on: January 01, 2016, 05:01:26 PM »
Weren't there some level cards that were exclusive to places you bought them (like wasn't there a level card you could only get if you bought the game at Walmart here in the US)?
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #6 on: January 02, 2016, 07:35:46 AM »
I don't recall any exclusive cards for SMA4:SMB3, but I went a little crazy with e-reader cards back then and believe I have all North American cards ever release including the complete Animal Crossing set. 
« Last Edit: January 02, 2016, 07:46:02 AM by Luigison »
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

Print