Wiping on the Shirt/Pants
6 (18.8%)
Shaking your hands dry
5 (15.6%)
Drying Towel
3 (9.4%)

Total Members Voted: 32

Print

Author Topic: Drying Your Hands  (Read 13974 times)

« Reply #45 on: May 22, 2006, 03:24:53 PM »
......yay!
Maybe there is more to me than there is to me...

« Reply #46 on: May 22, 2006, 08:43:47 PM »
That thing is FLIPPIN SWEET! It can change the world!

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #47 on: November 13, 2011, 10:18:29 PM »
At the mall here, one bathroom has a really good air dryer where it blows your skin so hard you can see your bones, and it actually does get your hands dry, and in a reasonable amount of time. And instead of doors, it has a hallway with a corner, so there's no handle to touch, and you can actually come out of the bathroom knowing your hands are clean. That is definitely the ideal.

However, most air dryers suck and end up making you need to wipe your hands on your pants, which is unsanitary. Most bathrooms also have doors, usually opening into the bathroom, meaning you must grasp the handle to leave. Some even have two doors in a row, as a sort of airlock. Without paper towels, you must directly touch the handle, and the handle is small enough that you will be touching it in exactly the same place as everyone else, and half of grown-ass adults don't wash their hands after using the bathroom. So I guess, for pragmatic reasons, I must pick paper towels. Because when there are paper towels, you can use them to open the door without making direct contact with the handle. But a really good air dryer in a doorless bathroom is definitely better (though there should still be paper towels for if you need to clean something or something).

(also, toilets and sinks should be able to be operated by foot pedals)
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

« Reply #48 on: November 13, 2011, 11:01:22 PM »
5 Years Later Update:

Happily, I finally found an XLERATOR. It was this summer in a Mexican restaurant near Denver. I thought about this thread while using it.

CrossEyed7

« Reply #49 on: November 13, 2011, 11:10:14 PM »
I'm pretty sure the really good one at my mall is one of those, now that I think of it. I'll have to check next time I'm there.
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #50 on: November 14, 2011, 12:44:37 AM »
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

A

« Reply #51 on: November 14, 2011, 01:53:35 AM »
*insert Spaceballs reference here*
"I was going to post and say "I have one of those!" because I recognized the hair immediately, but then the rest of the pic loaded and I nearly spit my drink out."
1-800-COLLECT: SAVE A BUCK OR TWO!!

« Reply #52 on: November 15, 2011, 09:12:46 PM »
I came on here and looked at this and was like seriously there still talking about this after 5 years. Lets see Im 22 now that would make me 17 then holy crap! Sorry nothing to do with topic but it was just really weird
SSBB theme lyrics: I'll be the Marth, Luigi noob, This is Yoshi's B, This monkey wants to hug him. I'll heat the duck, Uigi noob, pooped through the dress this monkey wears to work.

CrossEyed7

« Reply #53 on: November 16, 2011, 05:57:49 PM »

Yep.

A

« Reply #54 on: November 23, 2011, 04:15:37 AM »
Just wipe off on your pants, geez. It's not like you're not gonna touch your pants later anyway or anything like that.
"I was going to post and say "I have one of those!" because I recognized the hair immediately, but then the rest of the pic loaded and I nearly spit my drink out."
1-800-COLLECT: SAVE A BUCK OR TWO!!

Print