Print

Author Topic: Wanted: One SNES  (Read 13239 times)

Linkin800

• Choppy words and a sloppy flow
« Reply #15 on: November 24, 2007, 03:17:47 PM »
I got 2 SNES's but im not selling any of them. I have 2 diffrent models and if I want to collect my Nintendo crap I cant sell them. I can post 2 pics of them if you want me to!

(one model is the original and the other is a newer one that came around when the n64 was out.)
Time is repeating itself. Why you say? Look at the Wii and NES and you'll know why.

Shyguy92

• Ridicules
« Reply #16 on: December 16, 2007, 03:31:11 PM »
I got 2 SNES's but im not selling any of them.
LOLOLOLXORZZZ

You made my day, man!!
"it's always the present"

MarlieMoo

• Party Star
« Reply #17 on: March 17, 2008, 08:03:11 AM »
BriGuy92, I have an extra SNES that I wouldn't mind parting with. I'd have to clean it up a little bit. And...embarrassing, but a long time ago, I had it sitting on the floor and I accidentally ran into it and kinda kicked a small hole on the side of it. :/ -_-; I understand if you wouldn't want it because of that, but if you didn't mind it, then I could just neatly put a piece of tape over the hole or something. :) As far as I know, it still works fine. I could test it out and clean it up. :) I've also got plenty of the cords needed for hooking up. AND a couple extra controllers and a Super Mario World game. ^_^ So, I guess just let me know if you're interested. Have a good day. o/
It's Mario's world, I just live in it. :)

missingno

• ▄█ 'M ▓▒
« Reply #18 on: March 17, 2008, 05:49:13 PM »
I have two SNES', but the one is broken, and the other one is starting to not work. Plus I love the days of the SNES.
Ditto used Machop!

« Reply #19 on: March 17, 2008, 10:03:41 PM »
Holy crow, it's Marlie!

And aw, she's so nice!

-Lizard Dude

MarlieMoo

• Party Star
« Reply #20 on: March 18, 2008, 06:28:01 AM »
Hi. :) I try. :p Yep, I haven't been around here in a long time. Hopefully, that'll change.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2008, 06:39:05 AM by MarlieMoo »
It's Mario's world, I just live in it. :)

BriGuy92

• Luck of the Irish
« Reply #21 on: March 18, 2008, 07:15:43 PM »
Wow, it's been awhile since someone posted here. Hm, I'll look into your offer Marlie.
Know the most important contribution of the organ Fund science girls type. It's true!

kirbyman

• Tourette's
« Reply #22 on: May 01, 2008, 08:54:18 PM »
LOLOLOLXORZZZ

You made my day, man!!

I have 2 too, but not selling either also too!

... I just confused myself.

« Reply #23 on: May 06, 2008, 05:41:06 PM »
OLD OMG!!! THE WHITE MUSHROOM NHOUDSE DIED!

(Translation: OLD OMG!!! The White Mushroom House Died!)

Print