Print

Author Topic: Stuff Burdening Me  (Read 10702 times)

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« on: January 29, 2010, 06:31:44 PM »
Okay, as many of my relatives have owned multiple old Nintendo-related hardware and games over the years, I'm currently sitting on a pile of myriad old consoles, cartridges, etc. they let me have. Yes, I know most of this stuff isn't worth buying, but I reckon I've got nothing to lost but a little time by posting this list:

--1 NES
--7 NES controllers
--Memory Card 59
--SNES "Tribal-Tap 5"
--2 NES game cases
--2 Zappers
--Game Boy plus AV cord (bizzarely enough, I think it only works with the cord plugged in)
--2 extra AV cords (NES/SNES)
--One video cord (NES/SNES)
--3 copies of Super Mario Bros.
--Super Mario Bros 2.
--2 copies of Dragon Warrior
--The Legend of Zelda

They're not losing me any money, but then again, they're not making me any--in other words, since I'm really bad at deciding how much old stuff should cost, I'm going to be working on a heavily bargain-based "name your price" system here.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2010, 10:15:24 AM by ShadowBrain »
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2010, 06:46:54 PM »
Are there 4 rubber feet on the SNES and is it "discolored"? How much for the Super Mario World? 5$? How much for the SNES Multitap?
« Last Edit: January 29, 2010, 07:19:36 PM by nensondubois »
ROM hacking with a slice of life.

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2010, 08:21:52 AM »
I'm interested in:

NES (if you have a top loader)
NES controllers (if any are bone shaped)
SNES & A/V cord (if you have the power adapter)
3 NES game cases
Dragon Warrior

Edit: nensondubois has first dibs on the SNES.
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2010, 10:30:09 AM »
Are there 4 rubber feet on the SNES and is it "discolored"?
Yes, it's got the rubber feet, but it is pretty beat-up and discolored. Also, like I said, I haven't got a controller for it.

NES (if you have a top loader)
NES controllers (if any are bone shaped)
No... but now I kind of want those (I think I've seen a top-loading NES in a picture once, but I can't remember about the "bone" controller).

3 NES game cases
Dragon Warrior
These, I can handle. Two of the cases are the standard black ones and one is a plastic box one. One of the Dragon Warrior copies is used-game-store shrink-wrapped and was sitting in my grandparent's closet for a long time, the other one has plenty of verifiable use but ought to work (well, as good as a 20+ years-old game can).

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2010, 03:58:18 PM »
I own a top-loading NES with the bone controller. But I have no intents to part with it. And in any case, Boo_penguin staked his claim on it long ago.

And I'm very interested in the copy of Super Mario Bros. 2, but nothing else.

« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2010, 06:04:49 PM »
Some SNES consoles have 2 rubber feet and yours has 2 or 4? Sorry for asking again, I just want to know what model it is.

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2010, 07:08:06 PM »
It's got four feet. Out of curiousity, what kind would have two and still be stable?

« Reply #7 on: January 30, 2010, 08:17:18 PM »
Model 1b does; it has two black pads in the front of the console and two places where the black feet would be in the back.

« Reply #8 on: February 04, 2010, 08:27:59 AM »
interested in one of the NES's and the gameboy. What condition are they in?

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #9 on: February 04, 2010, 08:54:17 AM »
Well, last I checked, they were in good shape--the Game Boy, like I said though, may only work with an AV cord plugged in. I'll check again.

Also, removed SNES and SMW because nenson's got dibs on 'em.

« Reply #10 on: February 04, 2010, 09:24:45 AM »
OK, please do let me know on the gameboy and then how much you are asking for both with shipping included. Thanks

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #11 on: November 12, 2010, 11:54:40 AM »
So, uh... yeah. Anybody still interested in some of that stuff? I know I kind of dropped the ball, but I figure I'll ask one last time before I head to Goodwill or something.

« Reply #12 on: November 12, 2010, 03:49:08 PM »
Two things: Could you hold the NES, two of the NES controllers, copies of SMB, SMB2 and Legend of Zelda until around Christmas time? I might be able to get those by then. Another, what's the "Tribal-Tap 5" for the SNES?

« Reply #13 on: November 12, 2010, 04:43:44 PM »
Why do you have seven NES controllers?
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #14 on: November 12, 2010, 06:14:02 PM »
Well, I might have less now, but the short answer is that a bunch of relatives I know had NESes.

Two things: Could you hold the NES, two of the NES controllers, copies of SMB, SMB2 and Legend of Zelda until around Christmas time? I might be able to get those by then. Another, what's the "Tribal-Tap 5" for the SNES?
Can do, and "Tribal-Tap" = Multitap.

« Reply #15 on: November 12, 2010, 06:51:47 PM »
Thank you. I don't have Secret of Mana, so I don't think I'll relieve you of your Tribal-Tap then.

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #16 on: November 13, 2010, 05:50:20 PM »
Are any of the NES controllers the dog bone style?  How much for the Dragon Warrior NES?
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #17 on: November 13, 2010, 08:30:41 PM »
No, no bones, but... well, I'll have to refamiliarize myself with what local S&H is going to cost to give you an estimate on DW.

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #18 on: November 17, 2010, 07:53:52 PM »
SB, did you see my PM?

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #19 on: November 18, 2010, 10:38:23 AM »
Yeah, sorry, probably should've responded to that.

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #20 on: November 19, 2010, 10:16:07 AM »
I recently came into the possession of two more Zappers.

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #21 on: December 17, 2010, 07:29:46 PM »
Alright, anyone here ready to order yet?

Print