Video Games > Mario Chat

Shigeru Miyamoto's "The Super Mario Bros. Movie"

<< < (2/4) > >>

Mario500:

--- Quote from: DeadAwake on November 12, 2022, 12:43:05 AM ---I recognize Kamek's voice from Super Mario Bros. Super Show.  I can't quite put my finger on an exact character, though.

--- End quote ---
(wonders about whether the "Kamek" mentioned in this message was a reference to a certain character in the video on this page (specifically between these points of its length: 5:06 - 5:15) or a reference to a certain character similar to that character in a certain animated "Super Mario World" episode named "Ghosts 'R' Us" ("Wizenheimer"))

(note #1: the "Wizerheimer" and "Sultan Pasbah" mentioned on this page thus far appeared to have had voices similar to each other)

(note #2: certain "Super Mario Bros. Super Show" segments appeared to have had at least one "Beezo" character appear with voices similar to the character in the video mentioned just before the note just before this one)

DeadAwake:
Hey, you are a good researcher!  Thanks!

Is this the sultan you were talking about?  He might be the same voice actor.  It's tough to tell... In any case, I feel almost certain there was a character in one of the Mario cartoons that sounds exactly like the Kamek in the movie trailer.

It's going to bug me, too.  Sorry if it also bugs you now, hehe.

Mario500:

--- Quote from: DeadAwake on November 18, 2022, 04:01:14 AM ---Is this the sultan you were talking about?

--- End quote ---
(answer: yes) 

--- Quote from: DeadAwake on November 18, 2022, 04:01:14 AM ---He might be the same voice actor.  It's tough to tell... In any case, I feel almost certain there was a character in one of the Mario cartoons that sounds exactly like the Kamek in the movie trailer.

It's going to bug me, too.  Sorry if it also bugs you now, hehe.

--- End quote ---
(senses no bugging in thy self)

BronzeHeart92:
Do u wanna be on the line the moment the ticket sales starts?

Koopaslaya:
But will it be as good as the Bob Hoskins Mario movie from 1993?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version