Print

Author Topic: Weird Posts  (Read 18252 times)

« Reply #30 on: October 06, 2009, 05:24:36 PM »
INSERT MEME HERE
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

« Reply #31 on: October 06, 2009, 05:48:16 PM »
It's my spaceship, christened The Penetrator.

It's actually my weapon, christened The Pork Sword.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #32 on: October 06, 2009, 09:45:38 PM »
It's actually a penis, christened Apenis.
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #33 on: November 07, 2009, 10:29:16 AM »
Okay, so like I was saying about the editing window overlaying the preview box, this is what happens:

I'm using Vista and it didn't happen when I had first had it. This only started occurring maybe.... oh.... 4 or 5 months ago or so.

Any thoughts?
Formerly quite reasonable.

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #34 on: November 07, 2009, 10:33:18 AM »
What browser are you using? For me, on both Vista and 7, it always happens in Chrome and never in Firefox.
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #35 on: November 07, 2009, 11:29:47 AM »
I'm using Chrome. I think that's the culprit.

However, I downloaded Chrome the minute it was available and didn't experience any problems here with it until a while after I had it.

CrossEyed7

« Reply #36 on: November 07, 2009, 01:25:40 PM »
It usually only happens for me if I add pictures to a post when I'm already on the Preview screen. If I put the pictures in the Quick View box and hit Preview from there, or if I only add text, it's fine.
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #37 on: November 28, 2009, 06:51:42 PM »
EDIT: First problem righted itself.

I have an un-related (to the topic) browser window problem now. I'm sure some of you may have experienced this before.

Do you see that random gap? That blue part is my desktop picture. This doesn't happen often, but when it does it keeps doing it for days. What's causing this? (Keep in mind that that's with the window maximized.)
« Last Edit: December 01, 2009, 08:05:05 PM by Trainman »

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #38 on: December 02, 2009, 12:33:26 AM »
Maybe you should use an older browser.
That was a joke.

« Reply #39 on: December 04, 2009, 12:48:18 AM »
I noticed in Trainman's picture that the status bar at the bottom of the scrollbar is missing. Maybe that's the problem. Try clicking on 'view' and enable the status bar to be visible from underneath the scrollbar. That might fix the problem.
"It's vital to reflect occasionally on whether one is overdoing whatever it is one person is doing." ~Toadsworth

CrossEyed7

« Reply #40 on: December 04, 2009, 12:56:11 AM »
Nah, Chrome doesn't have a status bar.

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #41 on: December 04, 2009, 01:23:59 AM »
Well, it righted itself after my computer froze and subsequently blue-screened.

I have 4 USB ports on the front of my computer. I reserve the top-left one for my network adapter to connect to my router. Over time, however, it has gotten picky about which one wants to work, so I have to cycle through all the ports and see if the indicator light on the adapter blinks. Once I find out, it'll work for either a few days or a few months before doing the following:

It kicked me off the internet and I reset my router like any other time, and none of the USB ports wanted to work (this happens every once in a while). A reboot of the computer usually does the trick, so I went to do that (it rarely shuts itself off to restart. It always gets stuck when the monitor goes into power save and keeps running as if it's trying to take care of something). I go to the bathroom, come back, and the computer blue-screened... surprise surprise.

Every time it blue screens it jumbles up my desktop icons and reverts back to its "last good setting." It then runs like crap for a couple minutes before ironing itself out.

« Reply #42 on: May 25, 2010, 07:00:25 PM »
So, I just tried to send a very long message on Facebook and the crazy thing that happens here when I try to post extended messages happened there too, though I noticed something else: I try to scroll down and it won't let me, it acts like the enter key is a directional key and the actual arrows (well, right and down) don't seem to work at all (or not entirely: I can press end and then press right and the cursor will scroll the screen down one line at a time, but if I stop doing that, the message window jumps back to the top part of the message).
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

cosmic_c

• EAGLES SCREAM!
« Reply #43 on: August 10, 2010, 08:37:30 PM »
mess with the text size in edit?
maybe that helps.....?
Sry, that's the first thing that comes to mind.

Print