Print

Author Topic: Secret page  (Read 41452 times)

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #60 on: August 08, 2003, 05:31:19 AM »
Ooof! After reading that post from marionut saying that you are a very busy woman, I'm sorry I even bothered you with my question. No more bugging will come from me.

My Quote: "Yesterday, when I''m smaller.... I wanna fight that Mario the day before yesterday."  
Formerly quite reasonable.

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #61 on: August 08, 2003, 11:08:23 PM »
Ha ha! I finally found the secret page with the help of a friend and myself. It's in ........ and it's location is ........... If you had to go through all the time thinking about what it could be and the thoughts that you would never find; you will too. Funny pics, Deezer! Hope you get some more pics. If you want to the know what the pics look like, find the secret page! In the riddle, one answer leads to the next. (Boy, that's useless info.) For those of you who haven't found the site, part of the riddle is Deezer giving you crap. But the thing is, is that you don't know what part of the riddle is crap; Ha ha! How is it to have 2 retardsfigure ou the riddle find the page before anybody else that hasen't found it yet? I'm mean, aren't I? *evil grin*

My Quote: "Yesterday, when I''m smaller.... I wanna fight that Mario the day before yesterday."  

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #62 on: August 08, 2003, 11:15:23 PM »
EDIT: If you had to go spend all that time thinking about what it could be and the thoughts that went through your mind that you would never find it*; you will too.

« Reply #63 on: August 22, 2003, 12:05:34 AM »
Wait a second, that is the secret on this topic? I suppose to go in there. But this my secret job of the ideas when I was created of Super Mario!

Shawne Vinson

« Reply #64 on: August 22, 2003, 08:41:27 AM »
Does "Look to the sky" have anything to do with the little blue arrow at the bottom of the Mariopedia screen that takes you to the top?
Your sig is annoying. -Deezer

« Reply #65 on: August 22, 2003, 01:14:45 PM »
Pleas tell me what part of the ridell is crap!

Whith a brother like monkey die and a frend like dark king, who neads eenemies?
-uvg, the ultimet video gamer.
:D

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #66 on: August 22, 2003, 02:52:31 PM »
I am tired of everyone asking about the Secret Page.  So, here are some hints, questions, and ...

A hint: Reference.

Hint: Mariopedia.

What once was lost, now is found. Or is it the other way around? Run to the end... Look to the sky... Don't try to jump, it's up way too high. Nine of us in all, unlocked by the sound.

Deezer: About the secret page: You will probably find it when you're not looking for it, whatever that means.

On 9/9/99, I added a secret hidden page. No one has mentioned that they came across it yet! However, I never formally announced that I added a secret page; instead it was hidden in the source code of the updates page. If anyone finds the secret page, make sure to follow the directions there so I know that it was found. (And no, you can't find it by searching TMK for "secret page." ;-)

What is on the secret page?Is it just some kind of thing where you will find it and think it was a waste of time looking for it for so long,or will you have to shield your eyes from the perfect glory of it?Also,is the secret page something you type on the URL,or is it a thing hidden on the site that you have to click?
-Videogamehead1
MEGAߥTE: All of the above.

the question: PLEASE tell me how to access the secret page! i cand think of any more words or statements to put in the search bar! I'm about to go insane!

Deezer: You can't find it by using the search bar.

Psst... it's right here. Oops, my bad.

“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #67 on: August 26, 2003, 08:39:00 PM »
Why can nobody find it?
Are you guys just not trying hard enough?
Really though, it took me just minutes to get it.
Personally, Deezer, I think it should have more on it, hopefully more is coming soon.
Hey, paisanos!

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #68 on: August 26, 2003, 10:11:44 PM »
Dave2, you're obvioudly ne around here. Welcome! The secret page was made a while back and is somewhere in this site. I have found the secret page. But when you find the secret page, you are sworn an oath of secrecy. You must tell no one. Also, you can't give any hints that are TOO obvoius. Somebody had told about the secret page, but then its location was moved. So it is very important. I foyu find it, then there will be some surprises there, I guess. If you call pics surprises. Try and look!

Hey folks, you should try this. Show people your drivers license and ask them if "they have seen this man."
Quote from George W. Bush: "I have opinions, strong ones, but I don''t always agree with them."

« Reply #69 on: August 26, 2003, 10:19:15 PM »
I'm a bit new to the boards, been watching them for a while, but I'm no stranger to TMK!  I've been hanging around TMK for about 4 years now.
Hey, paisanos!

« Reply #70 on: September 08, 2003, 03:32:57 AM »
Ahaha its soooooooooooooo obvious, took me like 2 minutes to find!!

* Are you happy now? *
AN official unofficial moderator
------------------------------
Some things are good left unsaid. This may be one of them...

« Reply #71 on: September 10, 2003, 05:07:07 PM »
Psst... it's right here. Oops, my bad.

Don't imitate the Mushroom Boy, please!

The pen is mightier than the sword, unless the sword is in the hands of Lu Bu.

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #72 on: September 10, 2003, 08:17:00 PM »
That was not an imitation.  Except for the first sentence, everything was taken from mailbags and forum posts.  I guess I should have put it in quotes and identified the original authors though.  Sorry.
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #73 on: September 10, 2003, 08:37:21 PM »
That was great, Luigison! I feel for it(even though I had a strange feeling it mightve been to a virus site, lol)

-----------------------------
Mario likes to dance in his backwards pants! Yay!
-----------------------------
Mario likes to dance in his backwards pants! Yay!

« Reply #74 on: September 11, 2003, 06:58:21 PM »
Ok, I know which part is crap, even though I haven't found the secret page yet.

"What once was lost, now is found. Or is it the other way around?" That obviously has nothing to do with it.

Edited by - MadMario on 9/11/2003 6:00:44 PM

Print