Print

Author Topic: You Freak Out, You Lose  (Read 225626 times)

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #345 on: December 10, 2009, 02:55:46 PM »
Actually, it might have been a baby octopus. I just remember it looking up at me from the fork and looking like a small white Octorok.
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

« Reply #346 on: December 10, 2009, 04:45:42 PM »
The eyes were the crunchy part? WTD?

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #347 on: December 11, 2009, 01:10:01 AM »
I think so. I wasn't paying attention when I ate the first one. At first I thought they were small beetles or something, so it was a bit of a relief when I realized they were part of the animal I was eating, albeit a kinda gross part.
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

« Reply #348 on: December 11, 2009, 01:12:08 PM »
Speaking of eyes, anyone thought about eating the eyes off a shrimp?

I was going to bring up Pinchy from the Simpsons, but he was a lobster.
You didn't say wot wot.

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #349 on: December 13, 2009, 12:55:11 PM »
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

Kuromatsu

• 黒松
« Reply #350 on: December 13, 2009, 01:34:48 PM »
The only part of that picture that's required is the mouth.

I mean uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuugh that's like not brushing your teeth for a year and then finally doing it only to watch the cracks of your gums leak lines of blood while they stain the sink red.

« Reply #351 on: December 13, 2009, 02:19:39 PM »
Who would even think of that? Who would think of staining the bullet red, adding pock marks, the black smoke coming out the back... I'd think you'd just capture a freeze-frame of a bullet coming out of a gun and stick a mouth on it. Seems like there's a bunch of little Tim Burtons running around.

Lost from the mouth alone.
You didn't say wot wot.

« Reply #352 on: December 13, 2009, 10:03:33 PM »
It's every Mario fan's worst nightmare!

Seems like there's a bunch of little Tim Burtons running around.
* Toad imagines what a Mario movie directed (or produced) by Tim Burton would look like.
* Toad drools.
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #353 on: December 13, 2009, 10:12:00 PM »
I'm drooling, but only because my brain shut down in protest to even considering the idea. Then again, they do sell videogame swag at Hot Topic... well, on second thought, if it means Goth Peach, I'm all for it.

« Reply #354 on: December 13, 2009, 10:13:33 PM »
Like a lot of images on this thread, I felt that was better placed in YGA,YL. But that's just me. The mouth was just really funny, and the blood did creep me out, but I was amazed by it more than anything else. My complements to the artist.
"I'm a grade-A, 100% prime-cut final boss!"- Bowser, SPM

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #355 on: December 13, 2009, 10:16:59 PM »
I don't know... I mean, I definitely couldn't make that, but man, my mouth hurts just looking at that picture.

« Reply #356 on: December 13, 2009, 10:32:35 PM »
I rarely come to this thread, but upon seeing that bullet bill picture my jaw dropped through the floor. That is a very highly detailed bullet bill! The mouth looks like it could devour a mountain. Cool stuff.
"It's vital to reflect occasionally on whether one is overdoing whatever it is one person is doing." ~Toadsworth

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #357 on: December 14, 2009, 08:01:50 AM »
It's weird... I mean, Bullet Bills aren't even known for their mouth size, are they?

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #358 on: December 14, 2009, 08:13:15 AM »
For me, Bullet Bills' evil grins have always been among their most recognizable features.
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #359 on: December 14, 2009, 08:17:46 AM »
Fair enough. I'll just assume he has scurvy.

Print