Print

Author Topic: Tingle's Rosy Rupeeland  (Read 3269 times)

Luigison

• Old Person™
« on: March 19, 2013, 05:57:19 PM »
Have you played it?  Your thoughts? 

I'm thinking about getting it for $17.95 with free shipping from http://gamedealdaily.com/store/product.php?product=1927

“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2013, 08:16:42 PM »
The concept is hilarious. The gameplay leaves a lot to be desired.

Worth a shot if you're a Tingle fan, at least.

« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2013, 08:31:40 PM »
Sweet, I had totally forgotten this got an English translation. Insta-bought. I don't care how bad it is; I just need to own it.

Luigison, you directly made my life better today.

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2013, 03:25:10 PM »
Confession Time:  I had both tabs open and bought it before posting this topic.  I had every intention of buying it before I even thought of making this topic.  Minus one for my integrity.  Sorry guys (except Lizard Dude). 
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2013, 03:42:03 PM »
I guess you would be thinking about getting it if you had just paid for it, huh
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2013, 04:59:02 PM »
It came today, but I don't have time to play it at the moment due to preparing for the second day of Spring Break Chem is try Boot Camp. 

Immediately I noticed that the case is about 50% thicker than my other DS cases.  I'm not opening it now, but will post more later. 

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #6 on: March 25, 2013, 08:27:40 PM »
Did you notice a normal DS game case has all the same dimensions as a NES cartridge (ignoring the indents)?
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

Print