Print

Author Topic: Fungi High  (Read 119083 times)

Mr. Melee

• DUUUUDES!!!
« Reply #555 on: November 27, 2007, 09:02:02 PM »
Ooh, every character, especially Ted, in history always has times of bad timing. Poor Ted; he probably won't be able to explain himself.
[22:36:29] <Mr_Melee> The day I sell my soul will be the day I sell my hair.
[22:36:44] <SolidShroom> So when you go back to Christian School?

« Reply #556 on: November 28, 2007, 03:12:09 AM »
Oh... no. While it does look good that Ted & Patricia are friends, I wouldn't want to be Ted right now...
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

Mr. Melee

• DUUUUDES!!!
« Reply #557 on: December 15, 2007, 10:18:59 PM »
Where art thou, Ambulance Y? Hopefully the coming Winter Break will bring new chapters of Fungi High!

Kuromatsu

• 黒松
« Reply #558 on: December 16, 2007, 08:00:53 PM »
Well, It's nice to see that my character is still included, even though he is a drug addict.

Oh well it's still a great story, but it drives me crazy hearing of Ted running into trouble at every corner =O

« Reply #559 on: December 19, 2007, 05:30:28 PM »
Please continue! I await Principal Deezer's response!
KOOLO LIMPA!!!

megamush

• Infinite member error
« Reply #560 on: December 24, 2007, 04:32:16 PM »
can you please add me, megamush, to your story? If you do, Thank You, and I think this story is great. If you don't, I hate this story!
What ever you do don't press Ctrl-W

« Reply #561 on: December 24, 2007, 04:42:17 PM »
Oh wow, dude.
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

« Reply #562 on: December 24, 2007, 05:13:26 PM »
Santa is going to have one less person's house to stop by tonight...
I'm a horrible person.

« Reply #563 on: January 07, 2008, 11:43:03 AM »
Man its been a long time since I was last on here I bet known of you remember me. I cant believe this has servived (know I spelt that incorrectly) this long
SSBB theme lyrics: I'll be the Marth, Luigi noob, This is Yoshi's B, This monkey wants to hug him. I'll heat the duck, Uigi noob, pooped through the dress this monkey wears to work.

Mr. Melee

• DUUUUDES!!!
« Reply #564 on: January 07, 2008, 05:21:09 PM »
I recall your number. And it's not really surviving anymore; Ambulance Y hasn't come to update it in awhile now, but he's free to do whatever he wants, you know.

« Reply #565 on: January 07, 2008, 06:16:43 PM »
Well thats cool I guess. Im sure he will come back man I have missed alot. Its been 2 years since I last posted. I'm writing this for Ambulence Y do you remember Leo Tev It would be cool if he had a spot in the story again. You dont have to if you dont want too. But this was the first Fan Fic I looked for when I got on here. ITS JUST SO AWESOME. You can make him however you want but he was the paranoid guy. anyways thanks for listening.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2008, 09:24:41 PM by neotev »
SSBB theme lyrics: I'll be the Marth, Luigi noob, This is Yoshi's B, This monkey wants to hug him. I'll heat the duck, Uigi noob, pooped through the dress this monkey wears to work.

Ambulance Y

• raewrednu
« Reply #566 on: May 04, 2008, 05:15:32 PM »
I have a bad, awful, terrible habit of leaving TMK for long periods of time. I can't say whether I will finish up sophomore year, or continue the story at all, but it seems like it would be an awful waste if I did. I'm considering continuing.
Edward has always dreamed of becoming a female monkey.

Ambulance Y

• raewrednu
« Reply #567 on: June 20, 2008, 01:18:01 PM »
If you can't remember last chapter, considering that was eons ago, Ted got caught with El Lavador's bag of cocaine. He had no intention of using it; he was playing a practical joke! Now here are the results, and see if you can pick up on some TMK references I make.

Chapter 5 – Drugs
The Poison Mushroom Rehabilitation Center sat in on the edge of the medical district of Fungitown. The PMRC specialized in drug recovery and AA meetings (with free refreshments). Dr. Anne Undershell, a nervous and well-to-do koopa lady, was in charge of all incoming drug abuse patients and tried to treat them all with respect and care. On a frigidly cold late October morning she sat in a bright conference room, waiting for a young man named Ted. Ted came in.

“Hello, Theodore,” Dr. Undershell exclaimed at the sight of the disgruntled looking boy, “take a seat.”

Ted silently took a seat at a shaky plastic chair across a shaky plastic table from Dr. Undershell.

“Now Ted, you were found with a bag of cocaine at very own Fungi High School last week. I’m afraid that the use of a nasty stimulant will land you right in an ambulance.”

“Ambulance! Why?!”

“Because it’s a very powerful stimulant with the power to kill,” Dr. Undershell snapped.

“Eh, I’m sorry. I know it’s dangerous; I’m just a little bit fussy about being here,” Ted sighed.

“You shouldn’t be. We’re trying to help you.”

“Well lady, the police squad has heard my spiel. Apparently I’m delusional for believing that the cocaine isn’t mine.”

“That would be very delusional indeed. Maybe that’s the large doses of cocaine affecting your logic. Why don’t we just pretend we didn’t hear that and move on?” Dr. Undershell said as she sorted some papers, “Now, let’s begin with our first habit-breaking exercise.”

Ted watched as the old koopa bent down beneath the table, fumbling for something. She peeked at Ted mysteriously and then fluidly set down
a large bag of white powder on the desk.

“Ted, just look at the cocaine,” Dr. Undershell whispered, “don’t jump across the table to snort it all up your dirty nose; just look at it. You want it don’t you, you sick freak. Now, you can’t have it anymore, and if it takes the entire staff of the Poison Mushroom Rehabilitation Center to stop you, then so be it.”

Ted sat smugly and solidly and said, “I couldn’t want that cocaine less.”

“Oh,” Dr. Undershell whimpered nervously, “it’s only powdered sugar anyway.”

After a long pause, Ted crossed his arms and grinned at Dr. Undershell. She stood up and waved him to the door. They walked through the shiny halls of the PMRC and Ted looked into the rooms. He saw screams and shouts and nervous jittering – he was doing better than those guys. Ted’s thoughts wondered to Patricia and Jay and his other friends. What would El Lavador think about Ted now? Would Principal Deezer and the rest of the administration take him seriously again? He was sure that some of the girls at Fungi High might take him seriously now. They liked a bad boy, maybe he'd be a super heartthrob now.

Interrupting his pondering, Dr. Undershell stopped in front of a room, “You’ll be staying a few nights in here. This is ward 117. Step inside.”

Lying on the ground was Ted’s new roommate. He had wide shiny eyes under a mat of long greasy hair and rocked back and forth in a fetal position. He even spotted a little spittle on the ground next this man’s mouth. It was a disgusting sight to say the very least.

“This is Frank, but we call him ‘The Turtle Kid’,” Dr. Undershell explained, “his brain is so mushy from LSD, he thinks he’s a turtle!”

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #568 on: June 20, 2008, 01:22:22 PM »
Even I think it's time to let this story die.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

Ambulance Y

• raewrednu
« Reply #569 on: June 20, 2008, 01:24:23 PM »
Hey man, I'm just writing for my own benefit. You don't have to read it. Plus I had that Turtle Kid idea for a while and wanted to get it out.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2008, 01:26:18 PM by Ambulance Y »

Print