Print

Author Topic: The ANGST thread: Complain here!  (Read 1696055 times)

BriGuy92

• Luck of the Irish
« Reply #3840 on: January 01, 2008, 06:01:41 PM »
Bummer dude, but you know what? The Cowboys are 13-3! Whooooooooooooooo!
You know what else? The Patriots are 16-0! So there!
Know the most important contribution of the organ Fund science girls type. It's true!

« Reply #3841 on: January 01, 2008, 06:07:52 PM »
I'm 5'7". Take that!

I have ANGST because I have a wisdom tooth that is going to be pulled tomorrow, and I am extremely nervous about it. I have a fear of large pointy objects (like needles) and dentist shots are not like normal shots. They poke you and then they leave the needle in for(ever) what seems like 5 minutes, AND they jiggle the spot where they are poking you around, so it hurts even more.

On the upside, this tooth being pulled could relieve some of the headaches that I've been having..
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

megamush

• Infinite member error
« Reply #3842 on: January 01, 2008, 06:42:05 PM »
Why do they call it a Wisdom Tooth?
What ever you do don't press Ctrl-W

Mr. Melee

• DUUUUDES!!!
« Reply #3843 on: January 01, 2008, 06:57:41 PM »
I'm really full of ANGST right now because my friend is still sleeping at 7:00 PM. We were both supposed to go to a special party from 6-11, and he was going to bring a 360 and Halo 3 to hook up with another 360 for LAN awesomeness. However, when I arrive to pick him up, he does not answer. I'm thinking that he may have been able to go early to the party by someone. I arrive ~20 min. later at the party house and find he's not there. So now what? I can't stay, because his dad is supposed to give me a ride home, but I don't know where the heck my friend is. So, we (my dad and I) go all the way back home. After there for about 15 minutes, I try to call his house and get through on the first ring to his father, who delivers the news.

So, I'm very angry because:

-I cannot go to the party on account of someone else's fault
-My friend is being very inconsiderate for this
-I also feel sorry for the people who were expecting us to come and to be prepared with Halo 3 LAN Team Slayer/Grif Ball matches.
[22:36:29] <Mr_Melee> The day I sell my soul will be the day I sell my hair.
[22:36:44] <SolidShroom> So when you go back to Christian School?

Jman

• Score
« Reply #3844 on: January 01, 2008, 07:50:21 PM »
Speaking of internet connections, I've spent the better part of this day trying to get my Nintendo DS's Wi-Fi connection to work.  It hasn't.  I'm about ready to resign to the fact that I have to go to Dunn Bros. for it to work.
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

N64 Chick

• one ticked chick
« Reply #3845 on: January 01, 2008, 07:59:41 PM »
Heh. I know I complained about my wisdom teeth coming in in the past, but so far I haven't been having any problems. And last I checked, needles don't bother me too much. I guess after having one in my left wrist for an hour and with no one to talk to during my last laser surgery, my tolerance to them sky-rocketed.
Fangirling over Luigi since 1999.

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #3846 on: January 01, 2008, 08:09:37 PM »
Why do they call it a Wisdom Tooth?
You gain wisdom of new levels of pain.
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

« Reply #3847 on: January 03, 2008, 08:55:11 PM »
I have to go on a snow camp out tomorrow.  For those of you wondering during a snow camp out you head up to the mountains and dig into the snow until you make a cave and then you sleep in it.  I'm nervous because last year when I went on one it was raining and we all had to go back home because we were so cold.
Let's burn some stuff and call it science.

« Reply #3848 on: January 03, 2008, 09:47:55 PM »
Isn't that the point of going on a snow camp out? Getting cold?

« Reply #3849 on: January 03, 2008, 10:28:19 PM »
Yep.  And that is the reason why I don't like it.  Because I hate the cold.

« Reply #3850 on: January 03, 2008, 10:30:08 PM »
Then don't do it.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

« Reply #3851 on: January 03, 2008, 10:39:27 PM »
I'm being forced to.  If I don't do it then I will always have a small feeling of guilt and guilt drives me crazy.  All of my friends are also going and they will drive me crazy by making fun of me for backing out.  It's not a peer pressure issue it's just that my friends can get really annoying.  The big reason I don't want to go is because the last 3 I went on were really horrible and not planned out that well.  This one sounds like it will be a little better and I will go crazy if this is the only camp out that I don't go on (we hold a snow camp out annually) and it turns out to be the best one ever.

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #3852 on: January 04, 2008, 07:46:13 AM »
Oh, yes, snow camp... I did that... twice, I think. I don't really want to talk about it, but I just want to say I think I had a very nice cave (of course, I had help).
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #3853 on: January 04, 2008, 09:53:43 AM »
Hmph, I'd just like to have some snow.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #3854 on: January 04, 2008, 10:52:43 AM »
it's not a peer pressure issue ...

Your friends' actions, your feelings and the situation in general seems to be screaming the very definition of peer pressure.

Print