Print

Author Topic: all about booster  (Read 7578 times)

« on: June 02, 2000, 06:01:18 PM »
i didn't know that the super mario rpg crew was lost when square left nintendo.  that makes me quite sad because booster was such an awesome character, even though he was a tad warioesque in appearance.  He even had cool sidekicks in the Snifits and his crazy girlfriend Valentina.  They could have made a fine game around these guys...

Thank you for saving us but our princess is in another castle!
Thank you for saving us but our princess is in another castle!

« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2000, 05:43:17 PM »
You're right, Booster was really cool. In fact, his part of the game is my favourite. That whole thing with the wedding etc is so hilarious! And how people refer to him as "the man with face of totem pole!!" HAHAHAH!!!!

~Mikle
~Mikle: An honorary member of "The Mushroom Society."

« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2000, 07:01:45 PM »
Booster WAS cool. Too bad he went down when Sony-butt-kissers SquareSoft took 'im.  I liked him. (And why else would I create a charecter that is Valentina and his daughter? ;-)

WAAAAAAAAAA!!! I want my Booster!

« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2000, 08:39:29 PM »
  Booster is probably my favorite character in SMRPG, except for Mario of course.  I don't know if Booster can technically be called a Mario character, but I love him regardless.  His black beard, his Wario-ish appearance.  That whole wedding thing was extreme hilarity for me.  I loved his zany antics, and the way he rode his train..Man I loved that.  Booster was really a good guy all he really wanted was a party and cake. I always wished that you could go back to his tower and "play".  I think that in the future Booster should get more exposure(If legally possible, is he a Square character?).

« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2000, 11:06:13 PM »
I liked Booster too, except that he looks too much like Wario. Although they do look very similar, their personalities are very different. Booster, a stupid but kindly fellow, winds up being "bad" without meaning too. On the other hand, Wario is clever and tries his hardest to be evil...but he doesn't really succeed.

« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2000, 06:53:54 AM »
Booster is awesome, and really funky (def. 2) I hope Nintendo took rights and he's in SM642 (or even better Smash Bros. 2)8)
If at first you dont succeed, skydiving is not for you.

« Reply #6 on: June 07, 2000, 06:59:45 AM »
well i remember booster as being a strange midget that can capture princess toadstool.some might think as booster being the main boss but its strange because he really isnt even though all the towns talk about booster somewhere.booster is cool.hes neglected.

dont forget to vote for the worst mario character!

matt gulley
kupopo!!!

Print