Print

Author Topic: Super Smash Bros. Brawl site relaunch  (Read 8170 times)

Super-Jesse

• Unstoppable News Machine
« on: May 15, 2007, 06:23:13 AM »

That's right folks, it looks like some new information may be just around the bend. The official site for SSBB has a countdown to the day that the site will be relaunched, possibly to include more information on the game, as well as characters we have yet to see. There have been rumors flying around about Tingle being in the game, two versions (a la Zelda), and Wii remote functionality, but I'll hold on tongue on the details until this bad boy is up and running. We got a week, and you know I'll be there as soon as anything new pops up!

« Last Edit: May 22, 2007, 03:49:05 PM by Super-Jesse »
<Kojinka> When I saw this thread back on top, I was afraid this was gonna be another pointless bump by a new member, but when I saw Super-Jesse's username, my fears were laid to rest.

MEGAߥTE

• In flames
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2007, 04:21:49 PM »
Just wanted to note that there's a big NOA press event right at the same time as the relaunch, so there's definitely going to be new stuff revealed.

Black Mage

• HP 1018 MP 685
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2007, 09:08:59 AM »
Well, it just hit "Tuesday" in Tokyo, and the site's countdown changed to "Starting Today".

What a tease.

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2007, 01:55:38 PM »
Can someone give me a link to the site?
Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

Black Mage

• HP 1018 MP 685
« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2007, 02:44:29 PM »

Super-Jesse

« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2007, 02:52:49 PM »
Can someone give me a link to the site?

Gee, you'd think the guy that posted this blog entry would have the brains to post the site's url :P

Nothing yet...maybe tomorrow?
<Kojinka> When I saw this thread back on top, I was afraid this was gonna be another pointless bump by a new member, but when I saw Super-Jesse's username, my fears were laid to rest.

« Reply #6 on: May 21, 2007, 03:34:07 PM »
Argh, I can't wait much longer. I need to see if Sonic is in it or not...............or if he's still "not on the cards."
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

Black Mage

• HP 1018 MP 685
« Reply #7 on: May 21, 2007, 05:27:33 PM »
Well, it's only 7:23am in Tokyo right now, so a few more hours at the earliest. I wouldn't expect anything before 10am Tokyo, and that's being optimistic.

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #8 on: May 21, 2007, 06:19:31 PM »
Two versions is suicide, and Tingle seems inevitable--if not embarassing. Oh, well, it's only gonna be few more hours or so...
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

Super-Jesse

« Reply #9 on: May 21, 2007, 08:31:05 PM »
Yeah, NP seems to confirm this is going to be an on going blog. Surely his blog skills can't rival mine, but I suppose he has the upper-hand. Unless I can steal his brain.....

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #10 on: May 21, 2007, 08:50:10 PM »
It'll probably be relaunched when most of us are snug in our beds dreaming about ravioli.  Probably not me.  I've been staying up till around 2 am CST the past few days.
Regards, Uncle Dolan

MEGAߥTE

• In flames
« Reply #11 on: May 22, 2007, 01:46:48 AM »
It's up!

« Reply #12 on: May 22, 2007, 02:09:47 AM »
Holy cow! Mario's been taking lessons!

Super-Jesse

« Reply #13 on: May 22, 2007, 06:23:24 AM »
I was going to post another blog entry, but it seems you guys got it covered!

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #14 on: May 22, 2007, 02:56:01 PM »
That arranged Melee menu music rocks, and the huge amount of composers working on the game's music ensure that it's gonna be big.

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #15 on: May 22, 2007, 03:51:28 PM »
Wow, I barely learned anything new exept that new day and night system....
Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

Print