Print

Author Topic: greedy americans  (Read 18624 times)

« on: May 21, 2006, 04:45:50 PM »
too many people sue now. im tired of hearing about some loser sueing her co worker because he wears to much cologne.

« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2006, 04:57:09 PM »
Hey now! I'll have you know that guy was giving me a headache!
"At Dukar, we place our emphasis on serving you, supporting
you, and helping you be as successful as possible."

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2006, 05:07:34 PM »
Why is it that the WOMAN is the one sueing, HMM? I should sue you for being a sexist macho jerk face!

Black Mage

• HP 1018 MP 685
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2006, 05:09:56 PM »
There's an ANGST topic for a reason.

« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2006, 05:59:28 PM »
too many people sue now. im tired of hearing about some loser sueing her co worker because he wears to much cologne.
Guess what else? Too many people are making crappy topics these days. I'm tired of reading topics written by some guy who uses poor grammar and makes these topics without even thinking first.

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #6 on: May 21, 2006, 07:05:00 PM »
You don't really hear about stupid lawsuits anymore.

Guess what else? Too many people are making crappy topics these days. I'm tired of reading topics written by some guy who uses poor grammar and makes these topics without even thinking first.
Indeed.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2006, 07:06:59 PM by MaxVance »
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

Koopaslaya

• Kansas
« Reply #7 on: May 21, 2006, 07:23:03 PM »
I don't exactly think that makes all of America greedy-- It makes some people really stupid, and it makes the courts even stupider for accepting cases like this
Εὐθύνατε τὴν ὁδὸν Κυρίου

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #8 on: May 21, 2006, 10:35:50 PM »
Why is it that the WOMAN is the one sueing, HMM? I should sue you for being a sexist macho jerk face!

You should. You'd definitely win, too.

There's an ANGST topic for a reason.

Yes. Might I redirect you there for posting things like this?
~I.S.~

Print