Print

Author Topic: Super Mario World SNES  (Read 2170 times)

« on: May 03, 2002, 03:44:53 PM »
I am lost. I found the blue switch place and tripped it, but it made no visible difference. The blue is the first switch place I found, and dunno where to go. How do I get past the forest of illusions?

« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2002, 04:51:07 PM »
well, im not gonna dig to deep in my memory to help you right now, but simply look for secret exits (when you bring the key to the keyhole) and youll find your way out. As for the Blue Switch Palace, the only nchange on the map screen will be that the palace is flat. In the levels, however, you know those spaces that were empty and had a blue dotted line around them?? well those will now be filled in.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sors salutis
et virtutis
michi nunc contraria,
est affectus
et defectus
semper in angaria.
Hac in hora
sine mora
corde pulsum tangite;
quod per sortem
sternit fortem,
mecum omnes plangite!

I can get you the MARIO AND ZELDA CARTOONS!!!go to my "get the mario and zelda cartoons FREE!!!!" topic and request what episodes you want!!!

you really dont know, do you??

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2002, 07:40:20 PM »
Let me help. In Forest of Illusion 3, There is a pipe near the end you can go down. You must be Super Mario or higher. There is a key under some of those yellow spinny blocks, put in the key and you will be sent to #5 Roy's Castle.

*My real signature went on strike, said something about "unfair working conditions". So, this is a temporary replacement sig, until I can work things out with the real sig.
~I.S.~

Print