Print

Author Topic: Super Mario Strikers announced  (Read 3022 times)

MEGAߥTE

• In flames
« on: May 17, 2005, 01:47:06 PM »
Nintendo has surprised announced a new Mario sports game: Super Mario Strikers.

From Nintendo:

Nintendo's foray into sports titles continues with Super Mario Strikers, a new soccer game that's unlike anything ever to hit the pitch. Whether players are freezing their opponents with an ice-cold shell, unleashing a spiny shell on their hapless opponents or making entire teams flee in terror with a roving Chain Chomp, they're sure to see something new around every corner kick. Super Mario Strikers features all the favorite characters from the Nintendo universe, as well as four-person multiplayer action that will have players and their friends cheering all night long. Get ready for the world cup of gaming.

MEGAߥTE

• In flames
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2005, 02:15:25 AM »
I got to play Super Mario Strikers today.  Long story short, it is the best Mario sports game ever.  My friend said he'd buy a Cube for this game.  Fun gameplay and graphics and great controls make for a great Mario soccer game.

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2005, 04:00:28 PM »
Hey, that's great news! I'm glad there's a Mario sports game out there that people will really enjoy.

« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2005, 05:27:54 PM »
I can´t wait to play this. My cousin, another Mario fan, always wanted a Mario Soccer. And now, there is.

Print