Print

Author Topic: Any romhackers out there?  (Read 3626 times)

« on: February 28, 2004, 08:17:09 PM »
I'm making a romhack of Super Mario All-stars and would like to recruit someone with some hacking experience. We'll of course put your name in the intro. Right now I am changing the graphics in SMB1 to mimic SMB2. Eventually I will do the same to SMB3. Then SMB2 will get the classic mario treatment. Right now I got most of the SMB1 done but some of the graphics could use touchups. Please post if interested.

« Reply #1 on: February 29, 2004, 11:09:14 AM »
I don't know much about hacking SNES, but I have made a SMB hack called Mario's Road Rage. Mario is a guy on a motorcycle and all his enemies are cars. The ground looks like a road and all the background objects look like buildings :D. The thing I really like about it is that Koopas look like people on motorcycles and when you stomp them the driver falls off. Lakitus are helicopters that drop bombs, but the stupid thing is that the bombs then turn into cars and the clouds in coin heaven look like airplanes :P

« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2009, 05:16:07 AM »
i was making smw hack but then i founded SUPER MARIO RPG EDITOR!!!!!!!!!!  OH I WAS REALLY SCHOCKED!!! ....so now im making it...

« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2009, 05:20:34 AM »
O'h i forgot something : romhacking.net there you can find many many editors just like SMW editor Lunar Magic or SM64 editor Toad's Tool 64 its wweery cool ;)

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2009, 01:17:13 PM »
Super Mario RPG Editor. Huh. Seriously?
= = = = = = =
Agender, curry fan, Top 10 lister, indie dev, gym hitter, musician, et al.

Print