Print

Author Topic: Pain Stories  (Read 6894 times)

« on: June 20, 2005, 06:41:24 PM »
Have there ever been times when you experienced extreme pain?

One of mine is the bunk bed. I was climbing down and I fell. I hit my head, leg, and arm on the metal ladder.

I like Strawberry Milk.

« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2005, 07:45:34 PM »
Neh wimp.

Try going to a martial arts tournament, punching, and dislocating your shoulder.  Then leaving it dislocated for about half an hour as you ride to the hospital, feeling every bump, turn, and everything is in agonizing pain.  That happened to me.

Another one was jumping in volleyball, turning my foot, and popping my knee out and turning my leg around.

Ouch.

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2005, 07:49:46 PM »
*tells a story about something bad happening to him and makes everyone feel sorry for his person*

Time slowed and Reality bent.
But on and on the Eggman went.

« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2005, 08:07:47 PM »
Well, this accident was very tragic, but I only came out with a scratch that didnt even go through all of the layers of skin.  It was spring time, and I was on my four wheeler (wearing a helmet I mind you) I was going 65 to 70 mph before I hit a bend an our property.  I felt the back wheels slipping on some soft ground, so I hit the back brakes.  The quad whent on two of its side wheels, it rolled two times, and then I was pinned undernieth for about a half-hour.  And on top of all that, my Mom found me and lifted it up off of me.

Al Pacino came out of the theater...  Bruce Willis came out of the T.V...  But Mel Gibson, came out of nowhere.
I only watch [adult swim]

« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2005, 08:13:04 PM »
I was in a wrestling match, not a fake WWE match, a real, High School match, and I broke my foot... then there was this one time where I was on a trampoline and got myself a compound fracture on my right arm. Trust me, I've got the scare ( where the bone popped through ) to prove it! And, then, I had an infected toenail and before the doctor cut it out, he stuck a needle right into my big toe, well, it was more like...3. Yeah, just a few of my pain stories.... ohhh, and it was kinda funny when the nurse stuck the IV into my arm, she missed and blood was all over the floor in a matter of seconds! That was funny.

I'm a-Luigi! Number-a one!

Edited by - PaperLuigi on 6/20/2005 7:15:15 PM
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2005, 09:45:32 AM »
I was in a bus crash about 6 years ago.

'Twas all over the local news. Thankfully, I came out with just a bump on my head fron hitting the window, but it could've been worse. If the impact of the crash was harder, I could've broken the window, suffering from glass-related injuries, I could've hit the metal shutter, making the wound worse, etc.

If I recall correctly, 17 children on the bus had to be hospitalized.

Edited by - Vidgmchtr on 6/21/2005 8:45:46 AM
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

« Reply #6 on: June 21, 2005, 12:07:23 PM »
About the metal ladder, When I hit my head, it twisted about 3/4 and then my leg got dislocated.

I like Strawberry Milk.

« Reply #7 on: June 22, 2005, 05:18:24 PM »
Awww, poor TEM. :(

"It's impossible this way!"
This is a secret coded message.

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #8 on: June 23, 2005, 04:54:35 PM »
I remember the time I cut my finger open pretty good punching the dog from Duck Hunt when I missed.

Or the time I decided it'd be a good idea to dive headfirst onto a tile floor.

~I.S.~
~I.S.~

goodie

• Nike and Reebok
« Reply #9 on: June 23, 2005, 05:13:27 PM »
"And, then, I had an infected toenail and before the doctor cut it out, he stuck a needle right into my big toe, well, it was more like...3."

Same thing happened to me. Very painful indeed.
576f726c6420392069732061207365637265742e

Black Mage

• HP 1018 MP 685
« Reply #10 on: June 23, 2005, 05:23:11 PM »
Have you ever been sleeping soundly, unaware of anything going on around you; enjoying the timeless bliss of your slumber, only to be stirred awake by a loud noise --the piercing shriek of glass as it meets the solid comfort of the ground, through your window? You attempt to wipe your drowsiness out of your eyes as you gather the energy to investigate the cause of this noise. You work your way to your front door, and slowly move out into the chilly breeze of the night. As you walk towards your destination you begin to regret your decision. Why must it fall on your shoulders? Yet, it's too late to turn back; you've reached the door to the shed. Peering in through the window, you see nothing amiss, but is that enough? You're outside already; why not check the interior? You've often heard the line "it's better to be safe than sorry", so you open the door. You find it is unlocked as usual. Upon taking a step into the shed, you immediately understand what has happened. The window on the opposite side was open, and it just so happened that there once a mirror placed upright near there. A sudden gust of wind was the culprit, and left nothing but the shattered remains on the floor -- on the floor which your foot now resides. Among the gleaming shards of glass, you now see a liquid among the mix. You realize what has happened, but not before your foot.

I'm lucky enough to say that this has never happend to me.

« Reply #11 on: June 24, 2005, 08:45:03 AM »
Epilating(electric tweezing devices) cause severe pain in sensetive areas. severe pain.

Ambulance Y

• raewrednu
« Reply #12 on: June 27, 2005, 07:49:45 PM »
This one time I was sledding on this REALLY fast sled, and I slid down the hill extremely fast, and I hit a tree on my side, which tore my liver! It's called laserating my liver. I was barfing for hours, and I was in hospital for a week. I'm lucky because the liver only bled a little bit, so they didn't have to do surgey, and the liver repairs itself, so I was lucky.

Another story was when I broke my nose playing baseball, the line drive hit me right in the face, and it was broken.

Another another story was when I was sledding again. This one annoying chick was swirling around this sled when I came down, and she hit me right in the freakin' chin, and I had a huge cut, and it bled big time.

A boat''s a boat, but a mystery box could be anything! It could even be a boat! You know how much we''ve always wanted one of those!
Edward has always dreamed of becoming a female monkey.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #13 on: June 27, 2005, 08:59:56 PM »
I remember the many times I fell down the stairs.

And that one time I rode my scooter down a very steep hill (I was 6 or 7 or something) and at the bottom, my wheel turned slightly, and I ran into the curb, fell and skinned myself in many places.

I think that's pretty much the most pain I've had to experience.

"I think he will carry this island home in his pocket, and give it his son for an apple."
That was a joke.

« Reply #14 on: June 28, 2005, 10:15:19 AM »
I remember when I was 5, I got onto a baseball team.  On one of the scrimmages, I thought you had to tag the person with ball, to get them out.  But, I knew, if I ran to get him, he would get there first and would be safe.  So I threw the ball at him.  And he got pretty hurt, did I tell you I was realy stupid when I was little?

Al Pacino came out of the theater...  Bruce Willis came out of the T.V...  But Mel Gibson, came out of nowhere.
I only watch [adult swim]

Print