Print

Author Topic: The Revolution!  (Read 1502 times)

« on: March 15, 2005, 11:33:06 PM »
This is reashuring!

I'm sure others have already heard of this by now, but Nintendo is going to release a new console sometime in the future. This console does not have an official name yet, but it is code-named Revolution.

It is supposed have state-of-the-art graphics systems and even a special (I believe built-in)... thing (I forget the name of it) that allows you to wirelessly connect and play with other REAL people.

A new console means new things... my biggest dream for this is a new Super Smash Bros. If you go to Nintendo.com you can view an article about it, and see the speech given at the GDC about it (and something about the DS). New beginnings are soon to evolve from this, like voice-recuignition and so forth. The best part about it is that it will be backwards compatible so you can play GameCube games on it! This is so... totally awesome!!!

This is so cool! I really need to get one of these when it comes out. This is all I know about this upcoming console, unfortunetally, but this info is enough to excite me for the time being.

-----------------------------
General [plus] Mario [plus] Chat

MEGAߥTE

• In flames
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2005, 09:04:25 AM »
1. We already have numerous threads on really these topics... this isn't exactly new.  Where have you been?
2. Some of these aforementioned topics were updated within the past couple days.
3. Wrong forum.
4. DO NOT REPOST CLOSED TOPICS.

Print