TMK Stuff > Site Discussion

Question about usernames.

<< < (3/5) > >>

The Ultimate Mario Fan:
Oh good, it looks like someone here asked the same question.  I love this site and its strong focus and devotion to the Mario series--I've been using it since 2001 and it was one of the first websites I ever visited.  Given that, I'm hoping I can help the forum activity a bit, but on the net I go by the moniker "The_Ultimate_Mario_Fan".  If it's not too much trouble, can someone please change my username to that?  Thanks in advance, paisanos!

Superfiremario:
I know I literally just joined but I would like my name to be Superfiremario like I'm usually called at other places. I probably only picked this name because it wasn't taken. Thanks!

BP:
The creativity goin on here could power a small town for a week

The Ultimate Mario Fan:
Special thanks to whoever adjusted my name!  Grazie!  The only thing I'm noticing is the post timestamp seems to overlap the name, which I didn't expect (whoops!).  When you have a chance, if you could change it to "The Ultimate Mario Fan" without the underscores I would greatly appreciate it.  I promise this will be my last request!  ^_^;;

Koopaslaya:
I think I changed my user name from a minuscule "k" to a majuscule one a few years back. That was a big adjustment, let me tell you.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version