Print

Author Topic: Animal Crossing: Wild World - Friend Codes, Haves, & Wants  (Read 175614 times)

« Reply #210 on: January 16, 2006, 02:57:38 PM »
Hm, does anyone have pears in their town?  I believe it's the only fruit I need.

I have more oranges than all of Florida so if anyone wants to come and take some, I'd be more than happy to open up my gates for you guys.

Name: Edward
Town: Cinnamon
3909-0271-3800

Oh and I have Nookingtons, so if you guys wanna get your hair pimped out, you guys can come over. Just PM me your WFC info and I'll tell you when I've opened up my gates. :)
« Last Edit: January 16, 2006, 03:08:05 PM by Unlimited Lumpia »
lumpia (LOOM'·pee·ah") n.
A Filipino variation of the egg roll. It consists of more meat, less vegetable and is generally better tasting. :p

« Reply #211 on: January 16, 2006, 03:21:10 PM »
Toad, just ask Luigison if you can hold some of his items, then they will be put into your catalog. I'll loan you some bells if you'd like. Pay me back whenever you want- just like Tom Nook. ;D

But I thought you couldn't order the Mario furniture from the catalog..and I am so confused. I've heard things like the items are hacks (which I read to mean somebody outside of Nintendo created them) or that they are in the game, just extremely difficult to come by.

Can someone fill me in??

and Luigison, if it's possible, <I>could</I> I hold your Mario items so that I could Cat them? :)
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #212 on: January 16, 2006, 03:22:27 PM »
Good job SSJ3 Mario Brothers.  I have the basicly the same pattern including the bush, hill, etc. on my other game.  I've been to busy with SPP to transfer the patterns to TMK though.
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #213 on: January 16, 2006, 03:25:46 PM »
Toad, the Mario furniture can be catalogued, but not bought.  You can buy the other Mario/Nintendo stuff though.  Big and Lil Bros hats and shirts, Big Bros Stache, Master Sword, Triforce, Arwing, Nintendo Bench, etc.  I may have more SMB furniture, Block Flooring, and Mushroom Mural soon.  I may even be able to get any item you want.  I'll let you know details if my source follows through.

Edit:  Thanks for the correction, Toad.  Also, please change your sig.  It's too long.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2006, 03:50:00 PM by Luigison »
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #214 on: January 16, 2006, 03:28:07 PM »
Wow, I hope your source follows through :o

On a side note: Not to be nit-picky, but the wall is called the Mushroom Mural. :p

Edit: but if I change my sig, it won't be historically accurate.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2006, 03:57:58 PM by Toad »
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

« Reply #215 on: January 16, 2006, 04:04:36 PM »
Thank you, Mario!... But our princess is in another castle!

« Reply #216 on: January 16, 2006, 05:57:44 PM »
Sorry for the DP, but I had to ask. What are the points used for at Nook's?

« Reply #217 on: January 16, 2006, 06:13:39 PM »
Thank you, Mario!... But our princess is in another castle!

That's nice, but I wanted it to be the way the Retainers said it in the game..

The way I have it is it. :)

« Reply #218 on: January 16, 2006, 06:15:15 PM »
Yeah, but that's againts the rules. You really do need to do something. The max is two lines. I really like it, though.

(Ugh, do I sound like a mod? Sorry...)

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #219 on: January 16, 2006, 08:05:01 PM »
My TMK town is offline now.  I'm working on setting up a new Vonage wireless G router and phone adapter.

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #220 on: January 16, 2006, 08:21:50 PM »
My source came through, but at price.  Still, if you want something I can get it. 

This will be first come first serve and I'll end it at 4pm Pacific tomorrow.  I'll sell any one item for 300,000 Bells to anyone we has posted a friend code prior to this post.  I know that's high, but it's not free for me either.  Well, cheating always comes at a cost somehow.

http://www.sapinski.com/forsale/itemlist.txt

After my new router is setup I'll delete anyone who either hasn't visited or is not a Fungi Forum member.  That should make room for those who posted, but were not added previously.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2006, 08:26:10 PM by Luigison »

« Reply #221 on: January 16, 2006, 08:24:25 PM »
Um, what are you selling?

By the way, I'm desperately looking for a halo, so if anybody finds one, I'll pay you very well!

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #222 on: January 16, 2006, 08:27:26 PM »
See the itemlist in my previous post. 

« Reply #223 on: January 16, 2006, 08:33:51 PM »
Oh, you edited it. ;)

So, each and every item listed will cost 300,000 bells??? How are you cheating to get them? These are the only things I want:

* 1147="ranch flooring"
* 1405="halo"
* 302C="ranch dresser"
* 303C="ranch chair"
* 304C="ranch hutch"

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #224 on: January 16, 2006, 08:37:45 PM »
I'm paying actual money for them.  That's why I restricted it to one item per person and want 300,000 bells.  Otherwise I'd take $1.25 each via paypal to dr_shows@yahoo.com .  That's about what I'm paying anyway.  At that price I could probably buy every item in the game and still spend less then I did on AC GCN.

Print