Print

Author Topic: Animal Crossing: Wild World - Friend Codes, Haves, & Wants  (Read 175559 times)

Fifth

• Quadruped
« Reply #255 on: January 18, 2006, 09:15:57 PM »
'Hoy, Luigison...
you can take my name off o' your roster if you need the space.  Nothing personal, I'd just prefer to play Animal Crossing free of cheat-items, time-travelling, and the like, even if it's just through vague associations through a central town.

It's a little idealistic, I know, but that's just kinda how I like to play games.
Go Moon!

« Reply #256 on: January 18, 2006, 09:24:31 PM »
I have a question-

My Nookingtons isn't letting me see my catalog, and It's been two weeks now. He keeps saying that the orders are full and he won't except anymore today. Can anybody help me out with this? :-\
« Last Edit: January 19, 2006, 02:58:46 PM by Khold »

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #257 on: January 20, 2006, 06:22:42 AM »
Toad, if you can see this, please open your town. Katie is in Pearton, and she wants to go to Crymeah.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

« Reply #258 on: January 20, 2006, 02:51:25 PM »
Alright, here's an update of wants:

Ranch Chair
Ranch Dresser
All Exotic furniture
All Cabana furniture

I have alot more items, but nobody seems to want to post what they want anymore... :-\

« Reply #259 on: January 20, 2006, 06:59:02 PM »
I can order you some exotic and cabana furniture, if you want, Khold. I think i have a couple.

Attention all turnip-sellers: My Nook's is buying today for 197 bells each. My gate's open, but I'm not playing. Go for it. Please don't wreck my town.

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #260 on: January 20, 2006, 08:52:31 PM »
I have a question-

My Nookingtons isn't letting me see my catalog, and It's been two weeks now. He keeps saying that the orders are full and he won't except anymore today. Can anybody help me out with this? :-\

He will say something like that if you have visitors.  That's why I asked you to leave the other day.
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #261 on: January 20, 2006, 09:12:41 PM »
I mean I can't do it even if nobody is in my town.

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #262 on: January 20, 2006, 09:20:20 PM »
I mean I can't do it even if nobody is in my town.
Is your mailbox full?  Have you done all of Nook's chores?
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #263 on: January 20, 2006, 09:21:19 PM »
Yes, to both. Also, bobman37 can't mail a letter...

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #264 on: January 20, 2006, 09:27:03 PM »
um, if your mail box is full, empty it.

my gates open again.  someone lagged it sometime between late last night and this afternoon.

Does luck/fung shui only work in the main room on ACWW?
« Last Edit: January 20, 2006, 09:38:47 PM by Luigison »

« Reply #265 on: January 20, 2006, 10:47:35 PM »
I meant my mail box is empty.

And yes, Fung Shui ONLY works in the main room. I really don't care for it, though.

« Reply #266 on: January 20, 2006, 11:29:41 PM »
Hmm.. weird. My friend came over the other day and brought his little cousin over with him. I was at work at the time, and they went into my room and his cousin played my ACWW (as me!).

I came back to play it, and my town was covered in weeds.. it seems they either knew how to time travel, or did it by accident (I later found that my DS, not AC, was set to year 2099). Anyway, I set it back and MaxVance, Khold and I were plucking weeds when the server crashed.. During the time between the crash and now, I've had some supper and checked my AC bank account.. I have over 500,000 bells!

Unfortunaley, that's the only good news.. the bad news is they upgraded my house (without telling me), and spent all the bells I had in my pocket (prolly ordering things from my catalog). I now owe Nook the 789,000 loan (or whatever it is).

I guess the point of this post is since my game is already messed up from TTing, should I go ahead and TT some more to get a bunch more Bells in my account to pay off Nook? ..or should I just drain my account back to what I had it on (about 50,000) and wait for my account to build up that much too??

Any ideas?? :)
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #267 on: January 21, 2006, 07:35:11 AM »
In your case, keep TTing. Also, I'll need to bring Katie back over sometime.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

« Reply #268 on: January 21, 2006, 08:39:03 AM »
I have Katlin, but Katie is in Emylno or whatever it's called. I forgot how to spell the town name. XD

« Reply #269 on: January 21, 2006, 08:41:12 AM »
Oh, nevermind! It's ONLYME's town.

Print