Poll

In your bathroom, does your toilet paper hang in front of or behind the roll?

In front!
46 (71.9%)
Behind!
7 (10.9%)
Free!
11 (17.2%)

Total Members Voted: 62

Print

Author Topic: Toilet paper positioning  (Read 44085 times)

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #105 on: January 16, 2006, 08:50:47 AM »
Free = not on or in a holder of any kind.

My father has a very old mostly abandoned house in Mississippi that he's keeping because it was part of our families.  When my wife used the restroom there last summer she was stung by a wasp that was nesting in the free toilet paper roll.  This winter I went there to help clean up after the hurrican and noticed the the tp is now kept in a coffee can.
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #106 on: January 16, 2006, 09:11:04 AM »
*giggle*
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

« Reply #107 on: January 16, 2006, 01:21:27 PM »
Ugh, wasps, I hate wasps...

Yellowjackets seem to always terrorize the homes I live in.

Back when I lived in Nassau County (On Long Island), there was a yellowjacket nest behind one of the corners in our porch, so we would find some flying around. My father had someone come exterminate the nest, and he closed up the hole he found in which they came out. I also remember my mother once found a dead yellow jacket in a hot dog bun in a package she had just opened.

Where I currently live now (Still on Long Island, just in a different county), yellowjackets like to nest in the shutters we cannot use. We try everything to make them go away, but they always seem to come back. Currently, it seems like there's a nest between the walls, and they have made a hole into my room. So, every now and then, whenever I hear this odd buzzing noise, I look by one of the windows and see one flying around, in which then I stay out of my room for awhile until the lack of food and warmth kills it. I've seen at least 6 yellowjackets flying around in my room since I've moved here.
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

Mr. Melee

• DUUUUDES!!!
« Reply #108 on: January 16, 2006, 01:24:03 PM »
I don't like bees, wasps, etc. either. Every year, they nest in our house. I've only seen one enter the house before, and luckily it was dead. I still got the willies. XO
[22:36:29] <Mr_Melee> The day I sell my soul will be the day I sell my hair.
[22:36:44] <SolidShroom> So when you go back to Christian School?

« Reply #109 on: January 16, 2006, 02:42:54 PM »
i hate wasps! when some got in the apartment once, i went crazy and ran around like i didnt have a brain
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

« Reply #110 on: January 16, 2006, 03:48:38 PM »
There was a wasp on the bus once and I was jumping over seats to get away from it. XP
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #111 on: January 16, 2006, 03:51:43 PM »
Wow!  Mr.Melee saw a dead bee/wasp enter his house!
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

Mr. Melee

• DUUUUDES!!!
« Reply #112 on: January 16, 2006, 03:53:20 PM »
Lol. No, I said I found a dead bee that must have been in my house.

« Reply #113 on: January 16, 2006, 03:53:49 PM »
lol!
yea, they even look scary
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

Mr. Melee

• DUUUUDES!!!
« Reply #114 on: January 16, 2006, 03:55:35 PM »
It was a huge bumblebee, and I freaked out. I was even younger then.

« Reply #115 on: January 16, 2006, 03:56:51 PM »
What a strange and unusual topic.. I voted in front, but we also like to keep it free too.
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

« Reply #116 on: January 16, 2006, 03:58:50 PM »
i freak when i see 'em

« Reply #117 on: January 16, 2006, 04:44:42 PM »
Bees are scary looking. Except for Charmy Bee. He's funny.

Martini

• Banned
« Reply #118 on: January 16, 2006, 06:45:01 PM »
as this new poem I thought of would say,

always be good, love thy neighbor, honor thy mother and father,and position your toilet paper,
every day going to the bathroom is a trip, and about 4 times when mr. gingleberg makes his bean dip,
remember toilet paper runs out atleast twice a month, so roll the paper of the toilet over the front!
thank you.

« Reply #119 on: January 16, 2006, 06:48:35 PM »
I used to know someone who didn't use toilet paper.
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

Print