Print

Author Topic: SSBB Leak Thread [SPOILERS]  (Read 53802 times)

Kuromatsu

• 黒松
« Reply #225 on: March 01, 2008, 03:01:49 PM »
its a good thing brawl will have gannondorf, everyone needs a strong character to pwn every morning.
I do the same thing, except with bowser.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #226 on: March 01, 2008, 03:55:57 PM »
Punching bags = a bad habit. All my negative assorted Melee records belong to Marth...
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #227 on: March 01, 2008, 05:01:14 PM »
One thing that has me a bit worried are a couple of subpar reviews for the game, saying the fighting of Brawl is slower than Melee, and something about weak sounds. But then, people were complaining about Melee before it came out, and it turned out pretty good. I remember that Melee had some sort of physics changes (either that or playing with a GameCube controller really does feel different than an N64 controller), so I'm sure I'll get used to the new style. I just hope that, if the fighting has slowed down, it's not enough for me to notice.
You didn't say wot wot.

megamush

• Infinite member error
« Reply #228 on: March 01, 2008, 05:05:42 PM »
One thing that has me a bit worried are a couple of subpar reviews for the game, saying the fighting of Brawl is slower than Melee, and something about weak sounds. But then, people were complaining about Melee before it came out, and it turned out pretty good. I remember that Melee had some sort of physics changes (either that or playing with a GameCube controller really does feel different than an N64 controller), so I'm sure I'll get used to the new style. I just hope that, if the fighting has slowed down, it's not enough for me to notice.
I seen videos for both Melee and Brawl, and the Brawl gameplay actually looks faster than Melee's
What ever you do don't press Ctrl-W

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #229 on: March 01, 2008, 10:40:59 PM »
Well, that could be the framerate, but I agree that it seems just as fast, if not faster.
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #230 on: March 02, 2008, 04:22:14 AM »
As for the weak sounds, they could be complaining about Pit's English voice.
Regards, Uncle Dolan

Print