Print

Author Topic: Beyond Good & Evil 2  (Read 1887 times)

matto

• from America's hatto
« on: June 02, 2008, 02:31:20 PM »
Hooray for a sequal!

Boo to the fact that it's not yet confirmed for the Wii. Guess Dogz Wii is far more important then giving us a sequal to a game that sold more GCN units then the X-Box.

And am I the only one that found that trailer to be absolutely disgusting? Beautiful, but BG&E should not have been realistic.
Canada, eh? '87

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2008, 07:13:17 PM »
Omigodomigodomigod.

The original was one of the first PS2 games I bought, and one of my top favorite games evar. I'm actually buying a 360 just for this game, or stealing my friend's. I must play this on day one.
every

« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2008, 10:23:33 PM »
While I'm thrilled that BG&E2 is coming, yeah, that teaser trailer just seems off. What Pey'j does in it doesn't remind me of Pey'j. Pey'j looks pretty ugly when realistic (not going to hug a sweaty guy like that... why does he remind me of Ray?). Gonna have to seriously work at it to make me care for the pig this time around. And it better not all be like a desert, like shown in the trailer. ...I think Pey'j looks even bigger than Jade this time around. I liked in the original game that he was more of a runt.

Considering the virtue of not having a sequel (a franchise's good name isn't ruined by a bad game), and how amazing the first game was, I really REALLY hope Ubisoft knows what they're doing.

And with graphics like that seen in the trailer, you can forget about a Wii version. Graphics are very impressive though.
You didn't say wot wot.

Print