Print

Author Topic: Mario Sports Mix  (Read 8105 times)

Kimimaru

• Max Stats
« Reply #15 on: January 31, 2011, 01:34:56 PM »
*Imagines that Toad will have to beat the entire game and unlock everything else to play his alter ego*

I've actually seen some videos of this game, and it looks great! The only thing I don't like is the inclusion of Final Fantasy characters...
The Mario series is the best! It has every genre in video games but RTS'! It also has a plumber who does different roles, a princess, and a lot of odd creatures who don't seem to poop!

« Reply #16 on: January 31, 2011, 04:13:02 PM »
*Imagines that Toad will have to beat the entire game and unlock everything else to play his alter ego*
* Toad actually imagined having to do something like that.

Oh well. It'll make it that much more awesome when I finally get to play as him.. :)

I am super excited for this game!
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

« Reply #17 on: January 31, 2011, 08:32:58 PM »
Look who they're playing as! YES!!

Podoboo?
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

« Reply #18 on: January 31, 2011, 09:29:53 PM »
Yes Weegee, because Podoboos are so good at dodgeball. :p
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

« Reply #19 on: February 14, 2011, 10:09:39 PM »
Did any one of you get this game yet? I've got it since the European release and I've cleared most of it by now, just needing to unlock some more things. I think it's an awesome game, and much better than Mario Hoops 3-on-3 (though I still enjoyed that one as well).
Yoshi!

« Reply #20 on: March 15, 2011, 05:38:33 PM »
It's not to bad of a game. I found ice hockey was way to easy, even on hard mode. The rest of the game is fun though.

Print