Print

Author Topic: Black Friday Gaming Deals  (Read 1960 times)

Luigison

• Old Person™
« on: November 20, 2011, 08:40:43 PM »
Feel free to post your favorite black Friday gaming deals.

I'm interested in the 3DS bundles at...

BEST BUY:

and

GAME STOP:

At Best Buy I can get it $20 off, but at Game Stop I can trade in my daughter's DSlite, give her my DSi, and get the 3DS bundle for $129.99.  I already have Zelda and want SM3DL so I guess that means I'll have to get the red 3DS.  Know of any other deals?  I'm hoping Amazon has a good deal because I hate the black Friday crowds. 
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2011, 09:08:47 PM »
That $199 PS3 bundle that every store has is really tempting.
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2011, 02:27:15 PM »
This is awesome!

It would be more awesome if I could afford it!..  :'(
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2011, 03:36:33 PM »
The PS3 deal would be awesome if it was a 320G.  My 80G hasn't seen much action lately because it's constantly full.  I want to upgrade and trade-in, but unfortunately it works the other way around. 
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

Print