Print

Author Topic: Kirby 20th Anniversary  (Read 6871 times)

« Reply #15 on: April 25, 2012, 01:34:03 PM »
True, but I don't want to talk about it everytime Metroid is brought up either.

Also

her love interest guy

I don't think MAnthony is her new love interest. They're just really good friends after the horrible game ordeal.

I thought Other M was ok. Some story scenes were just meh, but the gameplay is awesome
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #16 on: April 25, 2012, 05:55:41 PM »
MAnthony
I don't know if this was intentional, but I like it. MANthony is the perfect name for him. Fits with the subtlety of the game.

But anyway, back on topic.

"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

« Reply #17 on: April 25, 2012, 10:50:19 PM »
That wasn't intentional. I have no idea how that happend.. M is across the keyboard from A.. One of my fingers must have gone rougue during the typing of that post..

Anyway, yeah.. Back on Kirby: did you draw that? It doesn't suck!
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #18 on: April 26, 2012, 05:41:31 AM »
No, that's from someone else on DeviantArt. Here's one I drew:

"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

Print