Print

Author Topic: Shadow likes Amy  (Read 12434 times)

« Reply #30 on: July 09, 2002, 10:16:15 AM »
I don't know why I'm replying to this. I'm a major sonic fan I guess.
My theory is that sonic adventure takes place several years after the other sonic games. that explains sonic's surprise at seeing eggman. it also explains how amy was a kid in cd and an adult in sa. all the characters are simply older. I think sonic is about 18 and amy is about 15. That wouldmake sonic 15 and amy 12 in the earlier games. As for the comic/cartoon series, Satam is alright but I stopped beleiving ANYTHING archie said, when they killed off the old eggman. I don't know about shadow becaus I don't own sonic adventure 2:<

If it cannot break out of it's shell, the chick will die without being born. We are the chicken. The world is our egg. Smash the world shell! For the revolution of the world!-the student council, "Utena Revolutionary Girl"
"At Dukar, we place our emphasis on serving you, supporting
you, and helping you be as successful as possible."

« Reply #31 on: July 09, 2002, 11:57:07 AM »
Why are we now debating who likes whom and what age everybody is... in a video game? Is there a lack of stuff to talk about?
Hey! Listen!

« Reply #32 on: July 09, 2002, 11:57:08 AM »
Why are we now debating who likes whom and what age everybody is... in a video game? Is there a lack of stuff to talk about?
Hey! Listen!

« Reply #33 on: July 09, 2002, 12:05:16 PM »
Amy does mistakenly hug Shadow, confusing him with Sonic. And as of Amy's age, she is prolly as old as Sonic, because I have the issue when Amy wished that she was as old as Sonic to be able to go on the adventure (SA1). ... that green bird was one of the E-series robots....

« Reply #34 on: July 09, 2002, 03:02:30 PM »
listen shodow is alive because if you play the final story after sonic and him you chaos control on the space ark shadow falls down to earth still in super form and knukles does like rouge cause if you beat rouge in the space ark you see knuckles save her after she slips and almost falls to her death and in the credits after final story you see knuckles a bit curious about what she`s gonna do when she gets back to earth and as far as ages go in sa1 amy was 8 sonic was 16 and in sa2battle 2 YEARS later amy is 10 sonic is 18 and there is no sa coming just SONIC ADVANCE2 and sa1(tenative title)for gc because if you check the mastergame list at nintendo.com you can see in the "S" section of the gc and gba lists you see at the date of the titles announced!!! and yes IM CRAZY TO HAVE TYPED THIS MUCH ON A MESSAGE BOARD
I ignored the rules about signatures, therefore I am most likely a spam account.

« Reply #35 on: July 09, 2002, 08:24:09 PM »
I'm confused as to why everyone mistakes Sonic and Shadow for each other. Is everyone in the game colourblind or something? And I was kinda wondering why Shadow didn't just break Amy's neck or something when she glomped onto him.... Maybe he doesn't like to hurt girls or something.

"Like the moon over
 the day, my genius and brawn
 are lost on these fools."
       -Bowser, SMRPG

Sometimes I dream about being carried off by a giant squirrel...Does that make me a nut?

Edited by - Pyrasaur on 7/9/2002 7:25:16 PM
Sometimes I dream about being carried off by a giant squirrel...Does that make me a nut?

« Reply #36 on: July 11, 2002, 07:32:26 PM »
I have the first book. It explains how it all started. At first, Sonic is 8 and Robuttnik (as Sonic calls him) is 15. They lived together (not very well, of course) in Uncle Chuck's home. Robotnik (his real name) was only interested in making robots. Eventually, because of Eggman's crazy "inventions", Uncle Chuck kicks him out of the house. About 7 years later, when Sonic was FIFTEEN and Eggman was 22, Robotnik took over Mobius and started making robots with his Ro-Bo Machine (we now call it the Robotizer). Blah, Blah, Blah. Sonic meets Sally, they help Uncle Chuck and Muttski (Sonic's dog), and Sonic brings them back to normal with a power ring when they are in Knothole Village. Okay? That states Sonic's age, but I have no clue to Amy's age, but Rob'o the Hedge or whatever the heck his name is meets Amy Rose sometime, don't know when, but he does meet Amy.

By the way, WHAT DOES THIS HAVE TO DO WITH MARIO?!

Mario, Mario, Mario! What happened to Mr. Andretti?

Edited by - MadMario on 7/11/2002 6:35:08 PM

« Reply #37 on: July 12, 2002, 03:51:17 PM »
hello mm did u forget that sonic team created sonic not sega,sega created mobious which if you dont know doesn't exist sega just presents sonic games not create them and there is nothing there say created by sonic team trust me I HAVE THE BOOK TOO!!!your right he was fifteen but now he's 17 amy is 14 my bad to all my freind messed me up.but remember sega made every thing in the story up not sonic team I mean how do you think sonic got from mobious to earth,mobious is by sega duh!!!

My name is  slick the hedgehog im a street wise hedgehog who is skilled at the martial and was once a police officer until I lost my arm in a sword battle with a mysterious echidna.

But thanks to tails I have a fully functinal mechanical arm and can livean almost normal life exept the I''ve gotten news that the mysterious echidna is after the neon crystals and ME!

My mission,to collect all the crystals,find out who is echidna is and defeat him before it''s to late!!
I ignored the rules about signatures, therefore I am most likely a spam account.

« Reply #38 on: July 12, 2002, 03:51:35 PM »
hello mm did u forget that sonic team created sonic not sega,sega created mobious which if you dont know doesn't exist sega just presents sonic games not create them and there is nothing there say created by sonic team trust me I HAVE THE BOOK TOO!!!your right he was fifteen but now he's 17 amy is 14 my bad to all,my freind messed me up.but remember sega made every thing in the story up not sonic team I mean how do you think sonic got from mobious to earth,mobious is by sega duh!!!

My name is  slick the hedgehog im a street wise hedgehog who is skilled at the martial and was once a police officer until I lost my arm in a sword battle with a mysterious echidna.

But thanks to tails I have a fully functinal mechanical arm and can livean almost normal life exept the I''ve gotten news that the mysterious echidna is after the neon crystals and ME!

My mission,to collect all the crystals,find out who is echidna is and defeat him before it''s to late!!

« Reply #39 on: July 12, 2002, 04:12:04 PM »
In case you are a retard, SEGA MADE THE **** SONIC TEAM! Here is my proof:

1. Sonic is Sega's mascot.
2. Sonic has appeared on every single Sega system that came out.
3. The Sonic Team is a section of Sega that was created to make Sonic Games so Sega can focus on the systems and non-Sonic games (Now just non-Sonic games).
4. The Sega logo appears on all Sonic games, the Sonic Team logo does not.

Mario, Mario, Mario! What happened to Mr. Andretti?

Edited by - MadMario on 7/12/2002 3:23:55 PM

« Reply #40 on: July 20, 2002, 02:33:56 PM »
did u know that the games that did not have the sonic team logo were on mobious and the one with the sonic team logo were on earth.oh and if u actually beat any of the sonic games u c that on the credits it says CREATED by SONIC TEAM and PRESENTED by SEGA.sega created MOBIOUS for the stories besides how did they get to to earth from mobious and what about sonics GIRLFREIND sally acorn where is she in the games,archie and sega created her and every 1 else for the stories.and can we talk about something else like which rouge stage do u find E-102 Gamma(SA1)as an enemy or does big the cat really make a cameo in SA2.

My mission,to collect all the crystals,find out who is this echidna and defeat him before it''''s to late! I WILL NOT FAIL

Spiky Blue Shell

• Bane of Mario Kart
« Reply #41 on: July 20, 2002, 05:37:14 PM »
Apparently, everybody confuses Sonic and Shadow because in Sonic comic Issue 98 Shadow steals some chaos emeralds from a bank, but the bank's camera was a black and white camera. I don't know why Amy confused Shadow and Sonic, maybe she has cataracts.

Spiky Blue Shell

• Bane of Mario Kart
« Reply #42 on: July 20, 2002, 05:37:15 PM »
Apparently, everybody confuses Sonic and Shadow because in Sonic comic Issue 98 Shadow steals some chaos emeralds from a bank, but the bank's camera was a black and white camera. I don't know why Amy confused Shadow and Sonic, maybe she has cataracts.

If Mariokart met F-Zero...

« Reply #43 on: July 21, 2002, 09:41:34 PM »
can u get me scans of that issue

My mission,to collect all the crystals,find out who is this echidna and defeat him before it''''s to late! I WILL NOT FAIL

« Reply #44 on: July 23, 2002, 02:40:30 AM »
SHUT THE F*CK UP!Jeez,you guys are so immature.Here's is the closing seal on this frickin' Topic!
1.We don't know what either Sonic or Amy's age.
2.Shadow is not dead.
3.Amy doesn't like Shadow.
4.Knux doesn't like Rouge;he just can't let people die like that!
5.TOPIC:SEALED!
Don''t you think I''m a newbie!I,Darkside,have been here ever since January!
       -Darkside

Print