Print

Author Topic: SMS is coming soon!  (Read 2771 times)

« on: July 08, 2002, 08:17:00 AM »
Wow!  Super Mario Sunshine is only 49 days away!  Whoopie!  It comes out 2 days after I leave for my vacation.  Maybe if I'm **** lucky my mom will be me a GameCube and SMS!  (Yeah right!) :-)

« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2002, 09:39:04 AM »
Im new and all I got to say is that is cool!!! I also know the imposters from its a mario made out of water and it holds a water made paint brush which is used to piant the island in that mucky poo poo goo.....poo poo....Im funny!

The Jester Guy!
-The Jester Guy

« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2002, 08:53:48 AM »
Yess! Super Mario Sunshine! I got my reserve ticket yesterday, July 9. Did anybody else get a ticket yet?

« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2002, 02:35:39 AM »
Ooooooh!SMS!I better save my money JUST for that!
 Is there something BETTER to talk about than SMS?What about Metroid Prime and the new Zelda games?

Don''t you think I''m a newbie!I,Darkside,have been here ever since January!
       -Darkside
Darkside Inc.
       -Darkside

« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2002, 10:23:22 AM »
We're talking about Mario Sunshine and not Metroid or Zelda because this is a Mario Website and not a Zelda or Metroid site.

« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2002, 02:14:32 PM »
Here's something:
 Why does everyone care about SMS?What about the other games?What if SMS is a crappy game?

-Darkside
Darkside Inc.
       -Darkside

« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2002, 02:33:50 PM »
If it IS a crappy game: I'm screwed.

« Reply #7 on: July 14, 2002, 04:43:32 PM »
Why are YOU screwed? Do you have stock in Nintendo or something? Did you call up your bookie and say "$5,000 on Mario Sunshine not sucking." ? No. You got a reserve ticket. Just because you reserved it, doesn't mean you have to buy it.

-------
In my dream, the world had suffered a terrible disaster. A black haze shut out the sun, and the darkness was alive with the moans and screams of wounded people.
Suddenly, a small light glowed. A candle flickered into life, symbol of hope for millions. A single tiny candle, shining in the ugly dark. I laughed, and blew it out.

« Reply #8 on: July 14, 2002, 06:43:11 PM »
When I say I'm screwed, I mean I mean I will have just lost $50, money which could be saved for college or a car or something.

Spiky Blue Shell

• Bane of Mario Kart
« Reply #9 on: July 15, 2002, 08:58:51 AM »
yeah. I also have a Mario Sunshine reserve ticket. Although i am happy about the new Metroid, Starfox and Zelda games, this is a Mario chatboard, Darkside.

« Reply #10 on: July 16, 2002, 02:36:55 AM »
What else is new *******?

-Darkside
Darkside Inc.
       -Darkside

Print