Print

Author Topic: Marionette  (Read 3043 times)

Spiky Blue Shell

• Bane of Mario Kart
« on: July 25, 2002, 02:44:48 PM »
When the GCN was in development, there were 3 rumored Mario Games. Super Mario 128(which we already know is now Super Mario Sunshine) 100 Marios(which was just a demo showing GCN's capabilities, and a 3rd Mario game called Marionette.
     What ever happened to the game"Marionette"? Was it just a rumor? or is it a new Mario game "in the works"? If anyone knows, post it here.

If Mariokart met F-Zero...

« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2002, 04:03:21 PM »
You people are idiots. Marionette is another word for puppet. It's a puppet game, you ****ing moron.

-------
In my dream, the world had suffered a terrible disaster. A black haze shut out the sun, and the darkness was alive with the moans and screams of wounded people.
Suddenly, a small light glowed. A candle flickered into life, symbol of hope for millions. A single tiny candle, shining in the ugly dark. I laughed, and blew it out.

« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2002, 06:12:28 PM »
Tsk Tsk, naughty.*waves finger* I remember playing a java game called marionette but it's obviously not the same thing. I never really heard about a gamecube game, though.

If it cannot break out of it's shell, the chick will die without being born. We are the chicken. The world is our egg. Smash the world shell! For the revolution of the world!-the student council, "Utena Revolutionary Girl"
"At Dukar, we place our emphasis on serving you, supporting
you, and helping you be as successful as possible."

« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2002, 02:44:35 PM »
It's an online Mario title. Get it? Mario Net-Marionette?

Spiky Blue Shell

• Bane of Mario Kart
« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2002, 07:31:43 PM »
calm down, gangrene. I've already gathered that it's a play on words (as in marionette, like Pinnochio, what with the strings and all,) but not anythging else. maybe its a new Mario RPG...

If Mariokart met F-Zero...

« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2002, 01:51:58 PM »
Frostbite's right. Anyone who agrees with him is right. It's a sring puppet game. Nota Mario game. Not an online Mario game. not a Mario RPG. It's a string puppet games. Morons.

Hey, it''s me, the local couch potato, hey look, I found some lint and a quarter...

« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2002, 02:49:17 PM »
Did you forget to take your Prozac, KinopioToad?

King Boo isn't dead! He will return...

« Reply #7 on: July 30, 2002, 10:17:59 AM »
Thanks for reminding me to take it. ****ing moron.

(By the way, i was using sarcasim if you didn't know already.)

It''s me KinopioToad.
KT:Since sometime in April or May of 2001.
I love me.

« Reply #8 on: July 30, 2002, 04:13:13 PM »
OoOoOoOoOhhhhhh... YOU'RE a rotten one...

« Reply #9 on: July 30, 2002, 04:17:15 PM »
I ought to kick all of your sorry asses! These forums aren't for just dissing each other, you know!

Mario, Mario, Mario! What happened to Mr. Andretti?

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #10 on: July 30, 2002, 06:29:11 PM »
String puppets are spelled Mairionettes, aren't they?! Mairio, not Mario! ....I think... And I thought I heard something about that anyway.....

I don't have a signature.
That was a joke.

« Reply #11 on: July 31, 2002, 12:48:52 PM »
Sorry about that. I just get p***ed off when someone makes fun of me or my brother.

« Reply #12 on: August 10, 2002, 07:05:49 PM »
...****ing morons. EGM confirmed it's not a Mario game.

Mario Wars coming soon...
Mario Wars coming soon...

Print