Print

Author Topic: Anyone play Bemani games besides me  (Read 2698 times)

« on: August 23, 2002, 11:10:17 AM »
I mean Bemani makes great music games Like DDR Para Para Paradise Dance Maniax Pop'N'nMusic. I was wondering if anyone plays them. I can play up to 8 feetof difficulty on DDR. On Pop'N'Music I can play on 9 vbuttons and so on. So if anyone had playedd htese games or other bemani games let me know.

I am the Ninja who stealthfully approaches you to slice your throat. I am the coffee you are drinking. I am the destroyer or the healer. I will be the last person you will see. I am not a demon I am just a Renagade.
Darkness falls across the land the midnight hour is close at hand. Creatures crawl in the search of blood to terrorize a neighborhood. loose webber shall be found with the souls getting down. But stand in place the hums of hell and rot inside a corpes shell. The foulstenches in the air the funk of 40,ooo years. grizzly ghouls from every tomb are closing in to seal your doom. And though you fight to stay alive your body starts to shiver because no mear mortal can resist the evil of the thriller

« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2002, 02:19:01 PM »
Konami makes DDR.

I hate you.

« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2002, 02:33:24 PM »
Looks like I have to explain it. Bemani is the usic company of Konami they are the same company I guess. So Konami does make it but it is a part of there bemani series of games.

I am the Ninja who stealthfully approaches you to slice your throat. I am the coffee you are drinking. I am the destroyer or the healer. I will be the last person you will see. I am not a demon I am just a Renagade.
Darkness falls across the land the midnight hour is close at hand. Creatures crawl in the search of blood to terrorize a neighborhood. loose webber shall be found with the souls getting down. But stand in place the hums of hell and rot inside a corpes shell. The foulstenches in the air the funk of 40,ooo years. grizzly ghouls from every tomb are closing in to seal your doom. And though you fight to stay alive your body starts to shiver because no mear mortal can resist the evil of the thriller

Kai

« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2002, 03:07:49 PM »
Amazing.

-------------------------
-Dude, I Rock! (Medabots)

Kai

« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2002, 03:07:51 PM »
Amazing.

« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2002, 07:05:25 PM »
Kai, why do you just post stupid things when you have nothing to add to the conversation?

-------
Because I could not stop for Death
He kindly stopped for me
The Carriage held but just Ourselves
And Immortality.

« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2002, 06:09:10 AM »
Ummmmm....... thats right

« Reply #7 on: August 24, 2002, 12:25:41 PM »
Don't you think questioning the relevance of somone's comments is just as irrelevant as the comment itself?

~Waddle Dedede @ www.the-warp-zone.com
I ignored the rules about signatures, therefore I am most likely a spam account.

« Reply #8 on: August 25, 2002, 06:03:48 AM »
Yeah IU guess man you sound like K64 frkm rainbow resort

Print